Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Not even if they asked me...even without an official link to our program,,,"I BLEED ORANGE"

I know that if I was a coach looking for a coaching opportunity in Div I basketball and a college called me for a job at maybe a Top 20 job in WCBB I'd be asking what time I need to be there. It wouldn't matter if it wasn't the school I bleed for.

This is for those black players in Geno's circle. Have u all noticed that he had not said a word about the social injustice towards blacks that had been going on.. Kellie jumped in and even marched with her team.. Pat would've aslo be #1 to say something..Maya Moore stepped away to fight for the truth. Do u all also noticed that Geno again didn't say a word on that but he easily jumped on tv to criticized TN culture about Evina. Evina this is for u, Since ur the speaker of the house, say something to ur coach because he constantly said something on Bird, Diana,Breanna.. But have u heard him mentioned Tina charles or Maya, yet u all kept running to play for him.

Last edited:
This is for those black players in Geno's circle. Have u all noticed that he had not said a word about the social justice towards blacks that had been going on.. Kellie jumped in and even marched with her team.. Pat would've aslo be #1 to say something..Maya Moore stepped away to fight for the truth. Do u all also noticed that Geno again didn't say a word on that but he easily jumped on tv to criticized TN culture about Evina. Evina this is for u, Since ur the speaker of of the house, say something to ur coach because he constantly said something on Bird, Diana,Breanna.. But have u heard him mentioned Tina charles or Maya, yet u all kept running to play for him.
To be fair, he did comment on a video his player’s made regarding the social injustice. I’m not exactly sure what all he said in his comments but I do remember reading he fully supported his players and their voices.

To be fair, he did comment on a video his player’s made regarding the social injustice. I’m not exactly sure what all he said in his comments but I do remember reading he fully supported his players and their voices.

it's a lot of ways someone can support one and it sounded half support. Did he comment fully the way he called out TN on national TV? I don't think so. Kille's support is 100% .. She stood with her team, hand in hand and condemned wrong!

it's a lot of ways someone can support one and it sounded half support. Did he comment fully the way he called out TN on national TV? I don't think so. Kille's support is 100% .. She stood with her team, hand in hand and condemned wrong!
I understand you're not a fan of the Connecticut women's basketball team or their coach. And it pains me to actually defend him, but this post is as uninformed as are a great majority of your posts. Did you conduct even a cursory, 60 second search on the internet to confirm your accusations ? Try it, you might be surprised ( I just did).

Last edited:
I understand you're not a fan of the Connecticut women's basketball team or their coach. And it pains me to actually defend him, but this post is as uninformed as is a great majority of your posts. Did you conduct even a cursory, 60 second search on the internet to confirm your accusations ? Try it, you might be surprised ( I just did).

I don't need to be a fan of anyone to say the truth. When he wanted a black player to play rite away and she got denied, he yelled and insulted everyone on TN administration, spoke openly how their culture was hostile for her. Naw, did Evina received the same support from him? certainly not. He may have said something while drinking beer at home and that's it. And u had the history of my post since I've been committing here, good luck with that. The world have seen the secret of racism not just in America but all over the world. I love my TN, & My Coach Kellie because she's real.

Last edited:
I don't need to be a fan of anyone to say the truth. When he wanted a black player to play rite away and she got denied, he yelled and insulted everyone on TN administration, spoke openly how their culture was hostile for her. Naw, did Evina received the same support from him? certainly not. He may have said something while drinking beer at home and that's it. And u had the history of my post since I've been committing here, good luck with that. The world have seen the secret of racism not just in America but all over the world. I love my TN, & My Coack Kellie because she's real.
I agree with your last sentence. The rest is just gobbledygook.

UConn basketball player Christyn Williams on Black Lives Matter TikTok

"The UConn women’s basketball team was one of the first groups of college athletes to come out with a statement in support of the Black Lives Matter movement after the killing of George Floyd, who died after a former Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes.
In the days since, the players have shown that the statement was just one element of their activism against racism and police brutality.

Several current players — including Olivia Nelson-Ododa, Christyn Williams, Evina Westbrook and Aubrey Griffin — protested in their hometowns this weekend. Williams also posted a photo on Instagram of head coach Geno Auriemma at a protest in Connecticut."
from Here’s how current UConn players, alumni are protesting and speaking out in support of Black Lives Matterimage.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Only1COJ
If we are going to talk about coaches who barely spoke up its Kim Mulkey I remember that one of her former students tweeted out and pleaded her to say something because her silence was loud and and after that Kim Mulkey put out a statement but in it you couldn't find the words black or racism it was as if she was tip toeing the line.Many wbb fans called her out for if we are gonna point fingers at coaches on this issue the first should be Kim not Geno.

Last edited:
This is for those black players in Geno's circle. Have u all noticed that he had not said a word about the social injustice towards blacks that had been going on.. Kellie jumped in and even marched with her team.. Pat would've aslo be #1 to say something..Maya Moore stepped away to fight for the truth. Do u all also noticed that Geno again didn't say a word on that but he easily jumped on tv to criticized TN culture about Evina. Evina this is for u, Since ur the speaker of the house, say something to ur coach because he constantly said something on Bird, Diana,Breanna.. But have u heard him mentioned Tina charles or Maya, yet u all kept running to play for him.

You can’t erase a post after you start it (or I haven’t been able to figure out how) so it ends up looking like a quote with nothing there.

Note: you can go back and edit it and delete the text and write in something like "duplicate post" or "Deleted post"
It won't get rid of it, but it will keep other readers from wondering what it is

You can’t erase a post after you start it (or I haven’t been able to figure out how) so it ends up looking like a quote with nothing there.

You can also highlight everything in the comment box, the quoted post included, and delete it. :)

If you’re on your phone just tap and hold down in the box and “select all” then delete. On the computer just highlight all of it then hit delete.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Or you can delete the post and replace it with,

"I done screwed up...again."

IdealisticJitteryHorsemouse-size_restricted.gif

Coach Sullivan has began following two players in the transfer portal recently
— Jordan Walker, a 5-8 RS SO guard from Western Michigan (who @Only1COJ noted above). High-level scorer and rebounder at the mid-major level. I believe she is a grad-transfer with two years of eligibility.
— Julie Brosseau, a 5-9 RS JR guard from Utah (originally from Quebec). She played at Maine for two seasons before transferring to Utah. Averaged 4.7 PPG, and is a grad-transfer with one year of eligibility.

VN Store

Back