Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Yet that same year Tennessee lost in the 2nd round and has been a fringe Tournament team since then... I know y’all upset you won’t ever get back to where you once were but hating on another team is not it lol... The history books will say SC won that National championship so y’all might as well get over it...
How many championships does SC have? No where near what UT has...have several seats.

Fawning...lol...but don't trash the program. I have been a member here longer than most of the ones that are doing the smack talk. I have never seen anything like this. I usually just come and read up on the latest from the SEC. This place has turned hostile to the South Carolina fans...just because we now rule the SEC in women's basketball....nothing else....That's OK...not a problem...after all these years the fan base on here has gone from respective....to whatever it is now. Good luck....maybe you guys should just argue among yourselves until you get over it.
Bye Felicia!

How many championships does SC have? No where near what UT has...have several seats.

And y’all will never get back to that level... I know it hurts but it’s the truth. Atleast be competitive in the SEC again and stop finishing in the middle of the pack lmaoooo 😂

And y’all will never get back to that level... I know it hurts but it’s the truth. Atleast be competitive in the SEC again and stop finishing in the middle of the pack lmaoooo 😂
One is a fact...you have 1 NC...one is a hope and prayer, that we never return to where we were. You have 7 more titles to win before you can be mentioned in the same breath as UT. The entire SEC got lucky that CPS got ill (May she Rest In Peace),if not she’d still be whoopin a** & taking names.

It was a national thing...not just South Carolina....the entire WCBB was underfunded and Tennessee wasn't....so it was a cake walk to those titles.

Stuff not true....South Carolina was one of the leading schools to support WCBB back in the day. Catch up on history.....

Coach Has Left Sad Legacy -- Parsons Still Shunned; She Broke Most Essential Bond Of Profession | The Seattle Times

Pat Head and Pam Parsons were the most talked-about coaches in 1977, recalls USC athletic director Jim Carlen.

He knew Head (now Pat Summitt) would never leave her Tennessee Lady Vols, so he pursued Parsons at Old Dominion. "I wanted the best coach out there - and I got her," he says.

and....

From several offers, Parsons chose South Carolina's promise of an "unlimited" budget and a $35,000 salary - among the highest for female coaches then.

https://vault.si.com/vault/1982/02/08/stormy-weather-at-south-carolina

One is a fact...you have 1 NC...one is a hope and prayer, that we never return to where we were. You have 7 more titles to win before you can be mentioned in the same breath as UT. The entire SEC got lucky that CPS got ill (May she Rest In Peace),if not she’d still be whoopin a** & taking names.

No one is hoping and praying nothing... literally no one is afraid of Tennessee... No one want to be mentioned in the same breath either when UConn is the bar 😂. God bless her soul but Pat isn’t here anymore so you can stop holding on to the hopeful thought that UT would ever be that good again. Like I said atleast he more competitive in the SEC again before you talk. It’s been nearly 6 years since we seen you all in the Tournament championship, will we ever see you guys there again??

If Pat Summitt was alive trust me we would be bragging about more than 8 natties

Reactions: stlvolsfan
No one is hoping and praying nothing... literally no one is afraid of Tennessee... No one want to be mentioned in the same breath either when UConn is the bar 😂. God bless her soul but Pat isn’t here anymore so you can stop holding on to the hopeful thought that UT would ever be that good again. Like I said atleast he more competitive in the SEC again before you talk. It’s been nearly 6 years since we seen you all in the Tournament championship, will we ever see you guys there again??
Stuff not true....South Carolina was one of the leading schools to support WCBB back in the day. Catch up on history.....

Coach Has Left Sad Legacy -- Parsons Still Shunned; She Broke Most Essential Bond Of Profession | The Seattle Times

Pat Head and Pam Parsons were the most talked-about coaches in 1977, recalls USC athletic director Jim Carlen.

He knew Head (now Pat Summitt) would never leave her Tennessee Lady Vols, so he pursued Parsons at Old Dominion. "I wanted the best coach out there - and I got her," he says.

and....

From several offers, Parsons chose South Carolina's promise of an "unlimited" budget and a $35,000 salary - among the highest for female coaches then.

https://vault.si.com/vault/1982/02/08/stormy-weather-at-south-carolina
well look at that it was an underfunding thing then its plain simple yall SUCKED

Sit down.....
114.jpg

Take your 1 national title with you...
5e726cf076319.image.jpg

UHUIDAKQZBDU5PDIPMW5675EL4.jpg

Just like you say no one can predict if SC would have won that Championship if UCONN was in the finals, how can you predict if UT will ever be that good again? No one can predict the future. UT is led now by a 3 time National Championship former PG. It’s yet to be determined how good they will be. Stop knocking them on a UT board for God’s sakes!

Just like you say no one can predict if SC would have won that Championship if UCONN was in the finals, how can you predict if UT will ever be that good again? No one can predict the future. UT is led now by a 3 time National Championship former PG. It’s yet to be determined how good they will be. Stop knocking them on a UT board for God’s sakes!

The last thing SC would want is for the Lady Vols to return to their Glory Days😂😂 that also includes MS State and Kentucky

But you dont see hailstate fans and wildcat fans saying our 8 championships are irrelevant now do you.

Yawn... she did that as a player not as a coach so I’ll change my mind when her teams show more until then I have nothing else to say ✌🏾

Get these SC trolls off our site !

VN Store

Back