Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Was it you or the other SC poster that stated they didn’t see the need for Johnson...

There’s almost no doubt in my mind Johnson is committed to SC so whether I or another fan said that really doesn’t matter considering the fact that our staff has finished the class and has moved on to 2022.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
I have no idea where Hollingshed ends up to be honest. I just know that Hollingshed was not looking at SC. Georgia has racheted up the heat on her, I do know that. Florida State, Tennessee, UNC, UCLA, Mississippi State and Rutgers are after her. I think Joni has a legitimate chance because she is not having to go against SC. UNC is scary with the way they have been recruiting though.

I have no idea where Hollingshed ends up to be honest. I just know that Hollingshed was not looking at SC. Georgia has racheted up the heat on her, I do know that. Florida State, Tennessee, UNC, UCLA, Mississippi State and Rutgers are after her. I think Joni has a legitimate chance because she is not having to go against SC. UNC is scary with the way they have been recruiting though.
not UNC 😥

Reactions: stlvolsfan

Just so you know, it's Jillian Hollingshead

Last edited:

I believe the poster is referring to Joni Taylor the Georgia head coach.
In the last part of the post yes

Check out the video. She is definitely underrated. She's tall, athletic, aggressive. Scores underneath and from 3. Plays active D. catches in traffic.

I think Hollingshead could be Georgia or Mississippi State. It would be a surprise if it was Tennessee I like those kind of surprises. Certainly a possibility that she is the last SC commit, but I think Georgia and Miss St are the main two.

Also, don’t rule our Georgia Tech for Jillian Hollingshead either. I forgot to mention them. Tasha Butts has done a great job with the kids in the state of Georgia.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Right. But the important point for this forum is that Miss State will not be able to host the first two rounds of the NCAA tournament. That could be big
That wouldn't be the case. They wouldn't be able to host the SEC tournament, but this would not preclude them from hosting tournament games in their gym.

With all these Veterans opting to not play the WNBA season I predict we will see a wave of waived Rookies be signed in the next week or so. Question for y'all which rookie who was waived this year or in the past would you like to see make a roster this season.

My pick Joyner Holmes she was drafted than waived by the storm in May

With all these Veterans opting to not play the WNBA season I predict we will see a wave of waived Rookies be signed in the next week or so. Question for y'all which rookie who was waived this year or in the past would you like to see make a roster this season.

My pick Joyner Holmes she was drafted than waived by the storm in May
Added to the list Meme Jackson

Reactions: Coach Jumper

VN Store

Back