Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Per Raoul on Twitter, Mississippi State's Bre'Amber Scott has placed her name in the transfer portal...seems odd to do that right before the season starts..and I thought she was going to be a big part of their system this year.

Per Raoul on Twitter, Mississippi State's Bre'Amber Scott has placed her name in the transfer portal...seems odd to do that right before the season starts..and I thought she was going to be a big part of their system this year.

She is just a three star player ........
He has to make room for other 5 star recruits he wants to offer ! Somebody has to go ! Just saying.😁
You get a three star to help you for a couple years and when you start winning the five star players will come ! So you recruit over them ! Louisville, Ohio , Maryland, and now Mississippi State . It’s pretty common.... Vic is just getting started ! JMO

Last edited:
Reactions: stlvolsfan
He has to make room for Treasure Hunt so he has to tell someone hit the road. Class act!

He has to make room for Treasure Hunt so he has to tell someone hit the road. Class act!

Probably.... Madison Hayes her friend from Chattanooga.... committed! Now they can play together! JMO

If Kamilla is coming with her ???? Somebody else is leaving? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Probably.... Madison Hayes her friend from Chattanooga.... committed! Now they can play together! JMO

If Kamilla is coming with her ???? Somebody else is leaving? 🤷‍♂️

I just looove seeing Vic soak up all that Tennessee talent... :rolleyes:

Seems like a bit of jumping to conclusions. Hunt cancelled her OV, so it seems like Vic is holding out for Cardosa for his last spot.

Probably more likely that Scott got bumped in the rotation by one (or more) of the freshmen, and with Hayes coming in next season she saw the writing on the wall.

It's not like any top program doesn't recruit a bunch of talented players at the same position and lets them duke it out for minutes or transfer if they can't handle the competition. The coach would be stupid not to recruit that way if he had a pool of talented players lining up to play for them. Tennessee is no exception to this pattern either

Reactions: wcbbfantalk
Seems like a bit of jumping to conclusions. Hunt cancelled her OV, so it seems like Vic is holding out for Cardosa for his last spot.

Probably more likely that Scott got bumped in the rotation by one (or more) of the freshmen, and with Hayes coming in next season she saw the writing on the wall.

It's not like any top program doesn't recruit a bunch of talented players at the same position and lets them duke it out for minutes or transfer if they can't handle the competition. The coach would be stupid not to recruit that way if he had a pool of talented players lining up to play for them. Tennessee is no exception to this pattern either

Or Sara Andrews🤔

Reactions: volfanIND
Aaliyah Edwards, a 6'2" forward ranked 24 by ESPN is announcing her college choice tomorrow (Thursday) at 4:00. She was at UConn's First Night event this past Friday. With her announcing in less than a week, I'd think UConn is looking pretty good to add her to complete their 5 player 2020 class. It's might end up No. 1.

First Bracketology This Season
Oct 21, 2019

Charlie Creme selects Baylor as a 1 seed in the Dallas Regional
4 other BIG 12 seeds
.. 04 Texas
.. 07 Kansas State
.. 10 Iowa State
.. 10 West Virginia

Link
Bracketology with Charlie Creme

Tennessee to Greensboro as the 9 seed vs 8 seed Rutgers.

Interestingly, he has Missouri St., NC State, and Chattanooga–3 of 5 former stops on Harper’s coaching resume—in that Greensboro Regional as well. Does he have a sense of humor, or what?

Halftime tribute to the Lady Bears;

Wish they could have done this the weekend that Sarah Andrews and Hailey Van Lith visit but the football game that week will be on Thanksgiving night vs Texas. Guess they will have to settle for the #1 ranked Lady Bears Volleyball match instead.

Will Baylor even still be ranked # 1 by then as they got swept by Texas and set number 2 was a complete blow out (25-10) the other sets were both (25-19) which was closer but not nail biters. while I watch volleyball I don’t follow it hardcore so I don’t know how a loss like that to another top 4 team shakes up the rankings ?

No.4 Volleyball sweeps No.1 Baylor - University of Texas Athletics

Aaliyah Edwards, a 6'2" forward ranked 24 by ESPN is announcing her college choice tomorrow (Thursday) at 4:00. She was at UConn's First Night event this past Friday. With her announcing in less than a week, I'd think UConn is looking pretty good to add her to complete their 5 player 2020 class. It's might end up No. 1.

Edwards verballed to UConn

Who never heard of her... where’s she from

She's Canadian. She plays at Crestwood Academy which is considered a top prep school in Canada with good sports programs. Crestwood also has Latasha Lattimore 6-4 Forward, class of 2021 that is getting big time interest with #12 Hoopgurlz ranking

Last edited:
Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

She's Canadian. She plays at Crestwood Academy which is considered a top prep school in Camada with good sports programs. Crestwood also has Latasha Lattimore 6-4 Forward, class of 2021 that is getting big time interest with #12 Hoopgurlz ranking

Aaliyah Edwards, Can flat out play

She's Canadian. She plays at Crestwood Academy which is considered a top prep school in Camada with good sports programs. Crestwood also has Latasha Lattimore 6-4 Forward, class of 2021 that is getting big time interest with #12 Hoopgurlz ranking

Thank you

VN Store

Back