Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I watched the game and a few others of Louisville. UofL is a very good finesse team, if you can make them play physical like Ohio State did, then you have a chance. Don't really see any team in the ACC doing that though so this may be their only loss until post season
A team that could get better quickly in the ACC is Notre Dame when they get Vaughn back. They have been getting beat badly on the boards and giving up to many second chance points she will alleviate that. As far as winning the ACC gonna be a fight to the finish NC State is very good, NC may be better than expected. Florida State has a very good team may be the second best conference in WCCB.

Reactions: JayQueUK
Playing at home probably would've been a ten to fifteen point game at their place more like 25.

I don’t know if you’ll have to have the Twitter app loaded to see this — it’s worth the trouble! — but since I’ve come across this several times now and have been blown away with every viewing, I thought I’d go ahead share this highlight video of the amazing Sabrina Ionescu for others who have missed it. What a player!

Texas and Baylor are co-champs which is Baylor’s first Big XII title congrats to the Lady Bears! Huge accomplishment.

Texas gets an automatic bye because of tie break rules...

I think Baylor will get favorable seeding ... their body of work was quite good
Baylor sweeps Sacred Heart and USCw to advance to Regionals.

VN Store

Back