Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Very poor choice. No one looking at the season objectively would say that anyone OTHER than Gary deserved this award.
Old white men from now on will only get the middle finger! If you are white man or woman you be going to get nothing because that is the fukked up world we live in! Pretty soon the crap is going to be the downfall of athletics and so be it!

Old white men from now on will only get the middle finger! If you are white man or woman you be going to get nothing because that is the fukked up world we live in! Pretty soon the crap is going to be the downfall of athletics and so be it!

For a start, actual US census data suggests otherwise...

And it's meaningful that half of the current SEC women's basketball coaches are black women, because for NCAA women's teams of any sport, only 40.8% of those head coaching jobs are held by women. And on the flip side, women hold only 8.6% of head coaching jobs for men's NCAA teams (see Forbes).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 9.15.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 9.15.13 AM.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 9.15.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 9.15.26 AM.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
For a start, actual US census data suggests otherwise...

And it's meaningful that half of the current SEC women's basketball coaches are black women, because for NCAA women's teams of any sport, only 40.8% of those head coaching jobs are held by women. And on the flip side, women hold only 8.6% of head coaching jobs for men's NCAA teams (see Forbes).
to each its own! If you are happy be glad in it!

they released the COY Naismith finalist and they have replaced Kellie Harper with Joni Taylor LOL I hope Kellie goes and wins the whole SEC tourney

Reactions: krichunaka
Candace Parker is going viral lol because of this

When it comes to all round intelligent, ShaQ can't stand in the level of Parker. Pick & roll he said was in the past like Parker said. Nowadays NBA everyone can hit 3s.. ShaQ is just like those students that never go to class but get A+

Auburn vs Florida today could be the last game at Auburn for their coach. If she survives an 0 for SEC season then we'll know never to worry about Auburn having a team to be worried about ever again.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
When it comes to all round intelligent, ShaQ can't stand in the level of Parker. Pick & roll he said was in the past like Parker said. Nowadays NBA everyone can hit 3s.. ShaQ is just like those students that never go to class but get A+
Anybody that eats fried skunk has to be dumb.

Reactions: Lucy and sisaq
they released the COY Naismith finalist and they have replaced Kellie Harper with Joni Taylor LOL I hope Kellie goes and wins the whole SEC tourney

Well, since there will be two more "reveals" (including the announcement of winner just before title game), Kellie could be added back to the finalist list. After all, Joni didn't make the initial list of 15.

She should DEF be one of the top 3 if not the winner freshman or not

I don't think she's played well enough to win it. She was already given award be4 even stepped into Uconn campus which made it seems like other schools are competing against Uconn & media.

I don't think she's played well enough to win it. She was already given award be4 even stepped into Uconn campus which made it seems like other schools are competing against Uconn & media.
What more did/does she have to do to play well enough to win it? Her stats are certainly good enough.

No one was awarded anything before the season. But she does get a ton of publicity. Just wait for next season with Fudd showing up.

Reactions: Winston Smith
Funny that Geno can only feel a championship only when he has atleast 2 to 3 #1 recruits in his team. He knows why he never want to leave to coach guys. I want to see him coach men,l. let's see how far he can go.

VN Store

Back