Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Yes, that was great.

All the interviewer had to do was toss out a question and Kyra, Nikki, and Kellie were off and running. Hearing them reminisce so comfortably and earnestly really demonstrated not just Pat's influence but also the Lady Vol sisterhood.

Funny and moving. Only thing that could have made it any better would be if Nicki Caldwell-Fargas could have joined in.

Thanks for posting!

Last edited:
J6RXBJ6PXRAV7DNBMZOD2XS7EQ.jpg

Send this man home a loser...

Last edited:
We will & Rennia is going to lead the way!
I want this game something bad.
Tennessee deserves to win after the Holly years!
For this to happen, Davis, Houston and Burrell will probably need to score at least 50 between them and Key and Kasi will need to contribute offensively more. I know coach likes to start Marta, but what about Walker at the point and Horston at the two. Also, have to guard without fouling as much as possible.

Probably not the right spot for this, but my wife and I got our first Covid vaccine today. Next one scheduled for 2/16. And then March 1st I am hugging my grandsons!!!

Got mine 8 days ago. No adverse reactions.

I just hope that the new testicle I grew over the weekend doesn't fall off.

Probably not the right spot for this, but my wife and I got our first Covid vaccine today. Next one scheduled for 2/16. And then March 1st I am hugging my grandsons!!!
Congrats! I got my first dose last week. Other than a sore arm for a few days, no issues for me. Already thinking about what vacation I want to go on!

For this to happen, Davis, Houston and Burrell will probably need to score at least 50 between them and Key and Kasi will need to contribute offensively more. I know coach likes to start Marta, but what about Walker at the point and Horston at the two. Also, have to guard without fouling as much as possible.
I think we shouldn't mess with the lineup. Marta doesn't even play 20 mins a game. Walker is too inconsistent. We'll be alright. I hope Emily plays, tho. Need to go at and foul out ONO. Looking forward on how Key plays. She has to score for us.

Keep loading up you can only play five at a time. Somebody still has to sit on the pine more than they used to everytime this happens.

They have 4 Sr on this year roster and they are all guards. Plus she will help there backcourt

VN Store

Back