Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I'm really hoping the Mystics are strategically tanking, because they suck right now after a solid start to the season. Can't stand Seattle or Minnesota being at the top, ugh.

I'm really hoping the Mystics are strategically tanking, because they suck right now after a solid start to the season. Can't stand Seattle or Minnesota being at the top, ugh.

yea they keep having to play with 9 every other day that will catch up with you... 9 wouldn’t be bad with EDD and their other starters with messeman coming off the bench with powers and hawkins man o man!

i wanted to see fully loaded seattle va full loaded mystics but oh well!

I agree. I feel bad for so many kids in this boat, like Keyen for us.
Hello, this is my first post. I have been following the board for awhile but have never posted. Why do you think she will never play for UConn and who is Keyen? Also, if "stl" means you are from St. Louis, we have something in common because I am from St. Louis. I followed the Vols when they were winning NC in the late 1990s when they had Holdsclaw (sp) and Catchings. I saw Parker help her high school team win the Illinois high school state championship.

Hello, this is my first post. I have been following the board for awhile but have never posted. Why do you think she will never play for UConn and who is Keyen? Also, if "stl" means you are from St. Louis, we have something in common because I am from St. Louis. I followed the Vols when they were winning NC in the late 1990s when they had Holdsclaw (sp) and Catchings. I saw Parker help her high school team win the Illinois high school state championship.
I'm pretty sure the "not playing" post was because of Covid-19 and that NO ONE will be playing. Westbrook could go pro after this year. That is why she might not play for UConn.

VN Store

Back