Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

giphy.gif

Kentucky vs South Carolina highlights.

Here's to y'all's quick return to those days, except...

{old man yells at clouds} Stay off my (Baylor's) grass!😜{old man yells at clouds}.

Should be plenty of room for both of us, though. 👍

200.gif

No room for Bears. Bahahaha. (aka Baylor vs. idiot green man highlights)

Last edited:
Reactions: BUBear
Any more news or speculation on the identity of Dawn's fourth birdie?
I long thought it was Johnson, but a ton of coaches are still liking her posts on social media. I don’t think coaches typically like/retweet posts of a committed athlete.

Unless she committed a while ago but hasn’t told any coaches, which I would hope isn’t the case, but who knows.

I still think she will commit to SC, I just don’t think she has committed anywhere yet, unless she is just waiting to inform the other coaches, which is unlikely.

It's getting kinda late for portal transfers but in March Dawn said she would be taking a couple. Those of course would not impact the commitments from the 2021 "Georgia Peaches"

I would think there would be lots of interest from grad transfers to play for the #1 ranked team.

Last edited:
Liberty university woman basketball guard is transferring due to racial twist by the chancellor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200611-173548_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611-173548_Chrome.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20200611-172507_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611-172507_Chrome.jpg
    563.7 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: stlvolsfan
So Jerry Falwell Jr's raging racism and general idiocy came as a surprise to this girl? Spent several years at Liberty and didn't notice? A simple google search would have turned up plenty of troubling info, surprised if she didn't do that before she signed. Maybe this was just a bridge to far for her, but this bridge washed out long, long ago.

We already have someone coming in from Liberty, don't we? Could this player hold her own in the SEC? If so, let's look.

By my call, she has potential,,

Reactions: stlvolsfan

VN Store

Back