Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Opening conversations that could disrupt the team or plant ideas into these kids are harmful to the program. It only suggest to players who become subject to those discussions, that we don't want them and want them to transfer.

It has been proven over and over that this site is read by players, staff, parents and potential recruits.
Use this power wisely.

Talking about picking up a transfer is one thing, but talking about any player or suggesting that it is being considered without factual based knowledge is another thing and could prove to be costly to our program.

If you're bored go work a puzzle!
If you start rumors or start topics that result in rumors, you jump into negavol status.
Or start a thread titled, "In your Dreams..." where all the discussion is known to be fantasy based and without a shred of fact. Did you hear that Sabrina said that if she gets an extra year of eligibility because of COVID-19, she wants to be a grad transfer to Lady Vols?

Reactions: glv98
Or start a thread titled, "In your Dreams..." where all the discussion is known to be fantasy based and without a shred of fact. Did you hear that Sabrina said that if she gets an extra year of eligibility because of COVID-19, she wants to be a grad transfer to Lady Vols?

I guess this makes sense

Erin Howard (6-1 SO wing, Madison, WI) has announced that she'll enter the transfer portal—5th Auburn player to do so, along with 2 players who transferred earlier, potentially leaving 7 returnees for 2020-21. Howard played in 29 games in 2019-20, starting 17: 7.6 PPG, 4.2 RPG.

Raegyn Conley, 6-0 G, Baylor HS (Chattanooga, TN), has announced her commitment to Wake Forest WBB, their first 2021 commit Good get for Wake !

Keyen Green (6-1 RS JR forward/center, Philadelphia, PA) is reportedly in the (grad) transfer portal out of Liberty and being targeted by Notre Dame
Notre Dame Women’s Basketball: Muffet McGraw Assesses The Fighting Irish’s Five-Woman Recruiting Class.

Hearing that Ole Miss WBB's top scorer (12.9 PPG), Deja Cage (5-8 RS JR guard, Chicago, IL), has placed her name into the portal, presumably a grad transfer; she started her college career at DePaul. Ole Miss's #2 & #3 scorers had previously entered the portal: 33+ PPG in total.

The good teams will weather these transfers; and in fact, some of them can use this venue to weed out, and could actually improve their rosters, chemistry, etc.
For the up-and-comers? The re-builders? Not so much.
Which speaks volumes to Coach Kellie's ability to keep last season's class committed.
We have a good nucleus with which to move forward.

Erin Howard (6-1 SO wing, Madison, WI) has announced that she'll enter the transfer portal—5th Auburn player to do so, along with 2 players who transferred earlier, potentially leaving 7 returnees for 2020-21. Howard played in 29 games in 2019-20, starting 17: 7.6 PPG, 4.2 RPG.

More distressing news for Auburn fans.

Ole Miss, however, is rejoicing!

The Auburn coach as several of the local sports writes stated "threw the (6) players under the bus" weren't committed to defense - players that she recruited. I remember when Auburn was a solid team and for years a rival for the LVs. During those years Alabama went through coaches who were managers for the men who had never coached women.

Reactions: krichunaka
I saw this coming. She was clearly one of their better players but was always off the bench for some reason. She once tried to get Zia Cooke and Horston to go to OSU. Let’s see if Horston can get her to Tennessee

I hope so. I loved her game in high school. VERRRRY talented player.

VN Store

Back