Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Lubbock Christian is giving MSST hell. State is only up 43-41 at the half.

State wins 78-57

Last edited:
Baylor opens the season at home tonight against New Hampshire.
The starting 5 according to the website --- #4 T'ea Cooper, #20 Juicy Landrum, #2 Didi Richards, #1 Nalyssa Smith, #15 Lauren Cox.

ND also had a narrow win against a low ranked team, 60-55 over Fordham. This will make next Monday's game an interesting matchup.

I predict an ugly, low scoring affair. Anybody guess who wins.

As long as we win it can be as ugly and low scoring is it wants to be between us and ND lol

I can’t remember too many pretty loses lately for this team 😂

In better news, Missouri is tied with Western Illinois with 5 minutes left in the game, 72-72. Gonna be an interesting season.

In better news, Missouri is tied with Western Illinois with 5 minutes left in the game, 72-72. Gonna be an interesting season.

They’re headed to overtime now. 81-81, no defense being played either way. Just trading layups. Mizzou is being out rebounded. I can sort of stand to watch them now that Cunningham is gone though.

Reactions: LVsinceJV
I dunno about that. Was a fairly high scoring game but I don’t remember that loss being pretty.

I’ll always take an ugly win over a pretty loss.
I think it was their first loss of the season, and I felt good afterwards. Thought they played at a high level even though they lost, and it boded well for the rest of their season. Little did I know that was the beginning of the end...

VN Store

Back