Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2019-20

BUBear

Football On The Brazos
Baylor opens the season at home tonight against New Hampshire.
The starting 5 according to the website --- #4 T'ea Cooper, #20 Juicy Landrum, #2 Didi Richards, #1 Nalyssa Smith, #15 Lauren Cox.

djtee

charlie_1

Baylor leading New Hampshire 51-3 at half time. 🤦‍♂️
Mulkey always complains she doesn't get enough TV time, but she plays teams worse than the local high school. I am sure the exhibition teams scored more than 3 points against them. To grow the sport, you need to play competitive teams or WBB will suffer.

VolBall09

In better news, Missouri is tied with Western Illinois with 5 minutes left in the game, 72-72. Gonna be an interesting season.
They’re headed to overtime now. 81-81, no defense being played either way. Just trading layups. Mizzou is being out rebounded. I can sort of stand to watch them now that Cunningham is gone though.

Amb3096

I dunno about that. Was a fairly high scoring game but I don’t remember that loss being pretty.

I’ll always take an ugly win over a pretty loss.
I think it was their first loss of the season, and I felt good afterwards. Thought they played at a high level even though they lost, and it boded well for the rest of their season. Little did I know that was the beginning of the end...

VN Store

Sponsors