Non-conference schedule out

Here's your typical Bull💩 take on everything.

Listen ya Vandy loving fan. Just relay the message to Wes Moore how we loved that he scheduled the "other" SEC team from TN knowing TK needed a homecoming game in the state of NC. Why he is so scared to play us I don't know!

Also, yes it's preseason poll but if you are going to dispute or discredit the poll rankings then maybe you should just be quiet and allow us to play the teams we are scheduled to play especially since 20 out of the 28 games are against teams that had post season experience in either the NCAA or WNIT tourney... Can't cherry pick when you want. But wait ... that's what you do and how you create your relevance on the board.
Relevance? Surely you jest. 🤣

The more people post other schools schedules the more I realized Kellies schedule may not be as hard as last year but remains far superior than most 😂 It just is what it is and i'm here for it ... now we gotta win some games

Texas has that brand new beautiful arena and not even bringing in top teams to play in it lol

The more people post other schools schedules the more I realized Kellies schedule may not be as hard as last year but remains far superior than most 😂 It just is what it is and i'm here for it ... now we gotta win some games

Texas has that brand new beautiful arena and not even bringing in top teams to play in it lol
I said our schedule will be in the top ten in the country and I haven't seen anything to disprove that to this point and I am running out of teams.

I said our schedule will be in the top ten in the country and I haven't seen anything to disprove that to this point and I am running out of teams.
Waiting for the Nolan Warren site to update to the 2024 season. Not that any rating of schedule would dissuade the negas… always, but, but…

Seriously! I hated the schedule when it came out but I’ve only seen 2 other schedules so far (UCONN and South Carolina) that looks better than ours.

Seriously! I hated the schedule when it came out but I’ve only seen 2 other schedules so far (UCONN and South Carolina) that looks better than ours.

I almost @ you lol ... Not to be shady but just because the schedule looks more impressive each day.

Our schedule has 4 top 25 teams in the nonconference schedule and some of those that weren't ranked made post season play last year.

When you add in our conference schedule we def have a top tier schedule. We better grow some during the season because a lot of our tough match ups (SC, Ole Miss, Ms St, Texas A&M) will be on the road. So i'm glad we will be tested. If we are healthy we are going to be a problem.

Not so hotly contested. Just apparent. Most think she got a little forward of her skis last year. Record suffered, but they overcame.
Chuckiepoo, you know the ruse here and I will give Elvee/Darth credit for always playing the long game.

First, go on record as saying that this season's schedule is the easiest, most cupcake riddled slate of opponents in the history of WCBB.

Then, if the LVs tear through the schedule, you can say, well of course, they only beat "cupcakes" but truthfully, their margins of victory were substandard!!

If they stumble and/or one of the "cupcakes" prove to be much better than projected (which happened last year), then you can proclaim what an absolute travesty it is that the LVs would would do any thing less than completely dominate such lowly teams and viola! the anti-Kellie rants can proliferate.

It is the perfect win-win for a troll "fan".

VN Store

Back