No Street Party planned, just spoke with someone at UT (not happy)

OrngeJuiceJones

i think we need to put the pressure on them to do something for the fans. They did it last season. And i would imagine there will be 10,000 fans or more show up this weekend for a stadium that seats only 5,000. Not very happy with UT right now as i planned a tailgate for Saturday on the expectations there would be an option available for us fans who cant get into the game. How can we make our voices heard here?

i think we need to put the pressure on them to do something for the fans. They did it last season. And i would imagine there will be 10,000 fans or more show up this weekend for a stadium that seats only 5,000. Not very happy with UT right now as i planned a tailgate for Saturday on the expectations there would be an option available for us fans who cant get into the game. How can we make our voices heard here?
There will be a street party. Plan to participate. It will be organic….and viral….trust me on this ☝️

anyone know this guy? He could host it. I met in in Athens in 2014 but dont remember his name

44c9a6c1ce8b6cb284e4bf44d4f2668c--food-trailer-tailgating-ideas.jpg

A lot of people will be very disappointed. I gained a new friend this year by sharing my season tickets with a person who could attend when I could not. He is very much looking forward to the street party and watching the game on the big screen since I am using my tickets. I bet this is one of hundreds if not thousands of stories. I’ve sent Danny White an email before and will do so again.

I think fans will show up and hang out on campus and around Lindsey Nelson, regardless if they have a ticket. Just being on the scene will be special.

People probably could tailgate at Lindsey Nelson Stadium until game time on Friday night like they do at Neyland Stadium on game days/nights.

Reactions: VolPack22
A lot of people will be very disappointed. I gained a new friend this year by sharing my season tickets with a person who could attend when I could not. He is very much looking forward to the street party and watching the game on the big screen since I am using my tickets. I bet this is one of hundreds if not thousands of stories. I’ve sent Danny White an email before and will do so again.
Yes, no block party would be very disappointing. They have had plenty of time to set it up.

EXECUTIVE STAFF (865) 974-1224. Blow it up.

VN Store

Back