No respect from Finebaum today

Yeah, they won’t talk about this and many other incidents similar...why? Because they are trying to take the attention away from the story of Tennessee taking Alabama to the edge. Finebaum doesn’t know his butt from his ears. He is a snowflake.

And Btw, that is WAY worse than a little tug of the mask. And I don’t have an issue with it either. SNOWFLAKES.

I'm sure he took Saban to task over this.
View attachment 232753

Reactions: amorange
Finebaum got his fame from doing a radio show in Bama where crazy...fanatical callers would say the craziest stuff...and it was interesting. It was the callers...not Finebaum who created his "fame". People were shocked to hear how crazy these fans were about Auburn/Bama. Finebaum parlayed that into getting to where he is now.

Just now watching Paul Finebaum, he is against Pruitt’s actions toward JG after he fumbled.
Said “no way do you act like some backwoods coach.”
Well, Paul no way do you act like some damn backwoods announcer either. I don’t think JP acted worse than any other coaches I’ve watched on national TV.
His two sidekicks (commentators) that he has tried to defend Pruitt, Paul did not want to hear it, he cut them off.

Actually he also said later that he thinks TN is headed in the right direction under Pruitt as opposed to where MS State and Vandy is going

Finebaum owes his ascension in sports media to that one famous call from the guy who poisoned the tree at Auburn. That was the springboard. Paul owes his career to that guy.

Actually he also said later that he thinks TN is headed in the right direction under Pruitt as opposed to where MS State and Vandy is going

Good to hear. I turned him off. I’m ok if he did not agree with the incident, but I just hated to hear the “backwoods comment.” Guess being from the backwoods myself I don’t like it..lol

Last edited:
Reactions: VolFan4life24
I wouldn't waste 5 seconds listening to any INTERPRETATION offered by Fakebum.....

He gets paid because of his access to information in the SEC...and NOT for his ability to understand or interpret it.

Finebaum is a Bamma homer...we all know that...it's just he has a larger voice now with the SECN...I tune in to see who he has on that I may want to hear/see...don't even care about the callers...and,

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE GAMECOCKS!

It's 2019, you can't put hands on people anymore, even in football. You can complain about it all you want but it is what it is.

VN Store

Back