No politics in the recruiting forum. UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we had this guideline originally for a reason.

Considering the circumstances we’ve faced, we relaxed those rules a bit. While many in here have proven to be able to have civil discussions, unfortunately, not all are capable. As a result, we’ve had to moderate several instances of name calling and personal attacks. I believe it causes unneeded friction. Furthermore, those looking to partake in the off topic thread who wish to avoid politics aren’t able to do so.

For the reasons mentioned above, we are reverting back to the initial guidelines of avoiding political discussions in this forum.

As always, those looking to share or debate political opinions are free to do so in the politics forum. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at vol_freak@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Reminder again, no politics in the recruiting forum. These discussions are only dividing folks in here and no one is changing any minds on the matter. Furthermore, many come here to escape those types of discussions. Most of you who follow our guideline, thank you. Please continue to help us out by using the report button if you see political posts. If posters continue to refuse to comply, we'll have to take stronger action, which I'd rather not do.

We have an entire forum for politics where you guys can post until your heart is content.

Politics Forum

Thanks for your help.

With love,
Freak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back