No off season with Laura Rutledge and Jeremy Pruitt

I need to watch this again when I can't fall asleep. Dang Coach Pruitt, might need to drink some coffee before your next interview.

It looks like coach had a neck brace on or is in a straight jacket or something. He looks very uncomfortable and in an awkward position where he’s afraid to move.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Can SOMEBODY from the UT Communications Department P L E A S E TEACH Coach HOW to Zoom??!!

Camera ABOVE your head...Light IN FRONT of you...etc

Reactions: Volatility
Can SOMEBODY from the UT Communications Department P L E A S E TEACH Coach HOW to Zoom??!!

Camera ABOVE your head...Light IN FRONT of you...etc
One of the enduring things us old guys like about him-no pretense. He is pretty stiff though. I know a lot of folks from Sand Mtn. and they just do not care much for self promotion. Wish more of our leaders were like them.

images

It looks like coach had a neck brace on or is in a straight jacket or something. He looks very uncomfortable and in an awkward position where he’s afraid to move.

He is working with a hand held device. If he gets animated, it is all over the place. Laura just needs to send him a mount.

My wife says she has a nose like Jimmy Durante. I never noticed that she had one.

Anyway, she is married and Finebaum is also in love with her.

My wife says she has a nose like Jimmy Durante. I never noticed that she had one.

Anyway, she is married and Finebaum is also in love with her.
And she is a Gator. Leave only thing she’d be good for

Last edited:
Geeze. Why do so many men drool over women? I was watching the Paul Finebaum show one day and guys of all ages were calling in just to suck up to Laura Rutledge. It was sickening. Newsflash, that kind of behavior puts women on a pedestal and makes their egos bigger than they already are. Grow a set, guys. Oh, and Rutledge is a Florida fan which makes her persona non grata in my book.

Geeze. Why do so many men drool over women? I was watching the Paul Finebaum show one day and guys of all ages were calling in just to suck up to Laura Rutledge. It was sickening. Newsflash, that kind of behavior puts women on a pedestal and makes their egos bigger than they already are. Grow a set, guys. Oh, and Rutledge is a Florida fan which makes her persona non grata in my book.

Well, we will continue to. If you prefer to drool over men? That's your business.

Reactions: TAF
Say what?

A mount. And I meant a device that sits on a table and holds his cell phone while he talks to it. They make things like that surely. And if they don't, I am sure some engineer is drawing up the blueprints right now. He can thank me for the idea later.

Women BELONG on a pedestal! They are amazing. Our creator hit it out of the park when he created them. I drool over my wife all the time. It’s out of my control!

Reactions: OL SMOKEY

VN Store

Back