No hussel

This thing doesn't get fixed overnight. The fact that they are 3-0, beat a ranked team in Notre Dame, and have showed steady improved and discipline, I feel good about the direction they are going. This thread feels like complaining just to complain.

You lied when you said auto correct was responsible. Otherwise, I wouldn't have said anything else. It was ribbing but you are offended. LOL!
The first time you called him out on it, you could say it was ribbing.... the second time, you implied that he was being dishonest and then added with an air of superiority "Geez, an education is important" That just makes you an A-hole.

Reactions: DonDiego
The first time you called him out on it, you could say it was ribbing.... the second time, you implied that he was being dishonest and then added with an air of superiority "Geez, an education is important" That just makes you an A-hole.

No it makes me right. Snowflake response. Telling the truth makes someone an A-hole huh? He was being dishonest and an education is important. Sorry those facts hurt your feelings.

Reactions: mcannon1
To all you folks on here talking about "Don't you like to win?" " we won by 30", etc. Keep your head in the sand. You beat a team that some HS teams could beat. WOW!
Take off your orange colored glasses and you'll see: Sloppy ball handling. Too many turnovers. Horrid shooting. Horrid FT shooting, etc.

There is nothing impressive about this LV's team besides their height.

Carry on.
Can those high school teams beat ND as well, because we did. Not to mention these girls have never played for this new coach, new system and most in a new arena. They are really young and still learning. But oh well, I’ve wasted 30 minutes or more of my life trying to read your comments and responding. Good day sir!!

Reactions: Smallvol#1
This is the fourth game of a new era with a new coach with a team with a lot of new players and the starting point guard is out for the year with an injury. They are actually better than what I thought they would be by this time and I believe the will get much better than this before it's done. There will be ups and downs but a 30 point victory on a down night is encouraging to me.

Green was not the pg. Before the season Kellie said her, Horston and Jaz would share pg duties but during the first 2 games Jaz and Horston were the primary ball handlers. Green was utilized as a shooting guard, which is her natural position.

Reactions: Cees
No it makes me right. Snowflake response. Telling the truth makes someone an A-hole huh? He was being dishonest and an education is important. Sorry those facts hurt your feelings.
He was being dishonest and it was your job to tell him so I made it my job to tell you. I'm telling the truth so maybe I'm an A-hole. The difference between us is that I'm not doubling down on dumbass.

No thanks! How 'bout they just GET BETTER!! That would be the ticket.
I know you from other boards, and I respect your opinion, but I have a question:
How long should it take to return to the Lady Vols we were used to watching under Pat? You're degrading a team that is 4-0 under a coach that has been on the job a few months.
How long is realistic? Caused based on your comments about Pruitt I think your timeline is questionable.

Green was not the pg. Before the season Kellie said her, Horston and Jaz would share pg duties but during the first 2 games Jaz and Horston were the primary ball handlers. Green was utilized as a shooting guard, which is her natural position.
Thanks. There, I fixed it, and it doesn't change my attitude about the team at all...

VN Store

Back