No Gray or Morris for OU

This is one of those threads where you laugh until you think about it and then you cry.

If some of these guys were the better players on Tennessee's roster and they are not performing well in their new locations, than what does that say about the current roster at Tennessee?
You’ll find out when we whip that rear end.

Chandler ran for 6.6 ypc lol. Also a Vol grad and put in his time. Dealt with 2 awful jack!** coaches too. He was nothing but professional. No problem with him at all.

He had a 23 yard carry and you average that in I would say he had one good run and he sucked with the rest of his team.

By those standards there should be zero criticism of Joe Milton on this Board.

I can’t blame Gray or Lawrence and Morris for transferring to a top 5 program when Tennessee was facing a rebuild. Good luck to them!

Reactions: de1conley
Forgot about Lawrence. Checking their depth chart he isn’t a starter either. Hopefully these three Gray, Morris, and Lawrence at the end of the season regret their decisions.

Spite ain't right. Just makes you as bad as walking in a forest on a moonless night. I hope they have success in their career and lives. I also hope our team has wild success, even reach the HCS.

Reactions: de1conley
They quit on the program. As far as I’m concerned they only came here for the bribe.

I won’t miss Gray we have a stable of backs now that I believe will serve Tennessee better and they certainly showed that they can run. Maybe, just maybe, what others said about Morris is right. He’s got 5 star measurable but 10 star laziness.

This is one of those threads where you laugh until you think about it and then you cry.

If some of these guys were the better players on Tennessee's roster and they are not performing well in their new locations, than what does that say about the current roster at Tennessee?

Tennessee has trouble finding good players willing to come rocky flop

Ty averaged nearly 7 YPC. Pretty rough day.
I don’t think they give out awards based on averages. If you would have watched the game you would have realized the Tech was defending the pass and the running game for Carolina couldn’t make them pay for that.

Chandler is adequate on his best day and left his team when they needed him.

Goodbye and good riddance. Same with Gray, Crouch, Johnson, Henry T., and Morris.

I hate any team but the Vols.
Me too. I just don't waste time wishing ill-will on our former players that we will never see again on the field. I don't much care how they do, honestly. Someone like To'oto'o, I certainly don't want him to succeed at Bama because it could directly affect our team, in theory, though not in reality. The rest of the guys...good luck to you.

I don’t think they give out awards based on averages. If you would have watched the game you would have realized the Tech was defending the pass and the running game for Carolina couldn’t make them pay for that.

Chandler is adequate on his best day and left his team when they needed him.

Goodbye and good riddance. Same with Gray, Crouch, Johnson, Henry T., and Morris.
I watched the game. 10 carries for 66 yards isn't a bad game. Spin it however you want.

He's a bracketed starter with Kennedy Brooks on their official depth chart.
And he's been playing all throughout the game. What are you talking about??

Why start a thread to spread false information?

There were people who were saying Gray was gonna be OUs main back. He played terrible.

If 3 carries for 11 yards and a reception for minus 6 is playing.

He would be perfect in our offense now but he is dead to me now.

Chandler had a pretty rough outing as well.

Wanya is horrible!
Ummmm Chandler was actually pretty legit last night. And before you ask if I even watched it, yes I did, because I saw it in-person

Gray's final stats:

9 rushes for 27 yards
1 reception for -6 yards

Obviously Oklahoma's coaching staff hasn't been able to teach him how to break tackles.

Reactions: Backwards K

VN Store

Back