No Cable. Vols streaming discussion. [merged]

I also like that you can arrange your channels in whatever order you want. You can also turn off channels you don’t care to see etc… YoutubeTV has some nice “little things” features compared to some others.
I'll have to check that out.

And it really is as good as it sounds. I literally have it recording every major sporting event so it’ll be on demand if I want to go back and see something.
I'll have to get used to that. I really like documentaries and things like NOVA on PBS that I can now record and if it's something I'm not interested in I don't have to worry about it taking DVR space.

I just purchased YouTube TV and have a question. I didn’t see sec network as a listed channel. Will I be able to watch the games aired on that channel?

I just purchased YouTube TV and have a question. I didn’t see sec network as a listed channel. Will I be able to watch the games aired on that channel?
It’s in there. You’ll figure out pretty fast how to edit the channel order for stuff like that. Click on Live for a channel grid or you can also keep using the down arrow from the Home Screen and get to a list of channel icons.

It’s in there. You’ll figure out pretty fast how to edit the channel order for stuff like that.
I had SlingTv for a year before switching to YouTubeTV. Even though Sling was fine for the most part... YouTube is far and away better. I've had excellent dealings with the customer service dept as well. I like it enough that I didn't even flinch when they raised the price a year or so ago.

There is a guy on Facebook (I won't say names, you will have to find) that streams all the games. You will need to like him and have him approve you, but I've used his streams in the past and they are good.

Reactions: GoBigOrange33
Pssstt ... hey .... hey you ... heard you were asking around about Vols streaming. Look, I don't know anything about streaming; I don't even have the internet, but if you're on Facebook there's a guy named Mike Orange. He's a real good guy to know. You should make friends with him. But he doesn't like to be friends with anyone. Make sure he knows you're a big Tennessee fan ... maybe you could throw a UT logo in your profile pic or sumthin' like that. But like I said ... I don't know nothing.

Last edited:
You can watch all games for free on YouTube if you just type it in. Doing it currently as we speak.

Wouldn't be able to post the links here. A number of people stream the games, but you'd have to just look around online...do searches on google. Lately I've been seeing a lot of streamers just streaming on youtube. Just have to search the teams playing. Like write in the search bar "Tennessee vs Pitt stream". Look on reddit or other sites. They are around if you take the time to look. You don't really need to pay for anything.

Last edited:
Watched last week's game, and every game last season, by doing this...go to YouTube, search for Tennessee vs (Whatever team we are playing).
When the results come back, find the one that has the most amount of viewers...BINGO !!!

Where I currently live I can not access SEC Alternate.
I have Sling that carries theSEC Network but it doesnt carry the Alternates.
Does anyone know a way that I can livestream the game?

VN Store

Back