No. 4 Lady Vols Survive at Florida, 66-64

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Angie Bjorklund hit a reverse layup with 2 seconds remaning to lift No. 4 Tennessee to a 66-64 victory on Thursday night in Gainesville.

More...

Way to take it to the Gators....we can always depend on your dedication and excellence!!! You make us proud to be VOLS!

I didnt catch but the last minute of the game. Thought they would handle them by more than that though.

(Paraphrasing John Calipari) Every team will play 5 bad games a year - you just hope you can find ways to win them.

The Lady Vols did last night.

I try to watch as many LV games as I can but didn't get a chance to see this one. Seen the highlights and nice ending!

Pat Head Summit was in Dickson, TN last night watching Clarksville Sophomore Bashara Graves along with Florida head coach Amanda Butler. They both sat together on the front row and watched the game together.

(Paraphrasing John Calipari) Every team will play 5 bad games a year - you just hope you can find ways to win them.

The Lady Vols did last night.

Tell that to the lady Huskies. I swear the gap in talent between THAT team and everyone else....it almost isn't fair!

VN Store

Back