'19 NJ ILB Juwan Mitchell (Texas Transfer) [Tennessee commit]

Our long snapper is doing that because he sucks at long snapping. (Have to find a home for him) A walk-on is snapping for us.

Obviously we will have to take someone but these dudes haven’t even been offered.

Typical NegaVol response. Mitchell said that Tennessee offered and that is why he is coming to the OW game. Get you facts straight, please.

Typical NegaVol response. Mitchell said that Tennessee offered and that is why he is coming to the OW game. Get you facts straight, please.
lol please. Negavol. Gtfoh.

Also, check the date of that post way before the individual was ever “offered” or “coming to the Orange and white game”

BbuterVFL: Is Juwan Mitchell still visiting this weekend for O&W game? Feel good about our chances there?

Callahan: Mitchell hasn't completely locked in anything in regard to this weekend, based on the latest I've heard. We'll hopefully hear more about that over the next day or two. He said last week that he was hoping to make it to Knoxville but his travel plans weren't set in stone. I think Tennessee is definitely in the mix, but I wouldn't say the Vols are the clear favorites just yet.

And, as we mentioned last week, there has been at least some talk of him maybe having some work to do in the classroom, and you never know when something like that could end up factoring into a player's recruitment.

Not sure yet whether that's going to be an issue, but it's at least something to keep in mind.

You can bet these new "dudes" are patrolling the transfer portal. Someone will want to come.
You can bet they are. We have no idea what they are doing. We could get some big surprises this summer from the portal. Many players will enter the portal later this month and next.

I’m cautiously optimistic over the whole thing
I can’t remember the school it was, but another cooperated completely and they got probation. We fired everyone. Everyone involved including the AD. How can they justly punish us? I think probation is coming. Of course NCAA is completely corrupt and unpredictable so who knows

I can’t remember the school it was, but another cooperated completely and they got probation. We fired everyone. Everyone involved including the AD. How can they justly punish us? I think probation is coming. Of course NCAA is completely corrupt and unpredictable so who knows
It was Mizzou...but, if we get a bowl ban it will be 1 year. I dont think it will be as bad as ppl think. LSU is out here with the 🐦flying at the NCAA and TN fired everyone.

VN Store

Back