NJ DT Tywone Malone

We need to put Uncle Sam in orange and white.

1385308018_uncle-sam-we-want-you1-kopie_1.png

Reactions: VOLSONLY
He’s easily the biggest need left on the board. Losing a lot on the line next year depth will be a problem. Unless some of them come back.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Just to nitpick - none of the numbers he quoted are found in a box score except maybe QBR.

So he’s quite literally not looking at just the box score. He clearly watched the game as he accurately stated things that happened......during the game.

5 perfect deep balls ✔️
Receivers ran into each other ✔️
TD called back ✔️
Perfect D on the deep ball to Palmer ✔️
Scrambled when needed ✔️

By all means, hate on JG all you want. I get it - he’s not the guy.

But you’re misrepresenting the information Devo brought to the conversation.

Now back to Malone....
Not really. He was white knighting a mediocre player. And apparently you feel our conservative play calling has nothing to do with JG being an inept QB that throws behind guys on 5-10 yard routes. Not to mention he’s never corrected the issue where he throws off his back foot. I stand by what I said. We will have a losing record if JG continues to play.

Not really. He was white knighting a mediocre player. And apparently you feel our conservative play calling has nothing to do with JG being an inept QB that throws behind guys on 5-10 yard routes. Not to mention he’s never corrected the issue where he throws off his back foot. I stand by what I said. We will have a losing record if JG continues to play.

“White knighting” 🙄

He stated some facts. They’re facts bc they actually happened. If you missed it - it’s on tape - go watch it. He didn’t just read the box score.

Nobody is arguing JG is good. But it’s ok to recognize when he plays better than expected.

Reactions: BBlevyOUUT
“White knighting” 🙄

He stated some facts. They’re facts bc they actually happened. If you missed it - it’s on tape - go watch it. He didn’t just read the box score.

Nobody is arguing JG is good. But it’s ok to recognize when he plays better than expected.
I watched the game. His ‘facts’ left out some very glaring issues that I pointed out. You 2 keep quoting stats which leads me to believe you 2 look at box scores to form your opinions. And the guy you are defending was absolutely defending crappy QB play claiming it was not the reason Tennessee lost. Reality is if you had a QB Chaney could open up the playbook with, we wouldn’t have had to go run heavy against Alabama and be one dimensional. Since you like stats, look up how many 3rd down conversions we had in that game. A lot of that’s due to JG sucking at playing pitch and catch on short yardage downs.

I watched the game. His ‘facts’ left out some very glaring issues that I pointed out. You 2 keep quoting stats which leads me to believe you 2 look at box scores to form your opinions. And the guy you are defending was absolutely defending crappy QB play claiming it was not the reason Tennessee lost. Reality is if you had a QB Chaney could open up the playbook with, we wouldn’t have had to go run heavy against Alabama and be one dimensional. Since you like stats, look up how many 3rd down conversions we had in that game. A lot of that’s due to JG sucking at playing pitch and catch on short yardage downs.

Again, and I don’t know why this is so difficult to understand - Devo didn’t quote stats besides QBR. All the other things mentioned happens in the game and can’t be found in a box score. They are only things you would know if you.......watched the game.

I also second his statement - JG is not why we lost to Bama. There were many, many reasons.

VN Store

Back