NJ DT Tywone Malone

As for defensive tackles Tywone Malone and Tyrion Ingram Dawkins, the Vols have had dialogue with both this week. Malone sure seems like the most likely of the two to end up here with Ole Miss being the biggest competition. While TID didn’t make it to Athens last weekend, we are told he spoke with the Georgia staff after the game and his interest in the Dawgs has grown.
-Vq

I like the Pruitt vs Kiffin matchup more than the Pruitt vs Kirby matchup when it comes to recruiting elite DTs
Whenever we can finally get over the hump of beating any of the Big 3 (UGA, Bama, FLA), I think we'll see more elite recruits ready to jump on board. If we can slow Bama's offense down just enough, maybe we can score enough on offense to win that game and the Florida game is winnable this year as well.

Whenever we can finally get over the hump of beating any of the Big 3 (UGA, Bama, FLA), I think we'll see more elite recruits ready to jump on board. If we can slow Bama's offense down just enough, maybe we can score enough on offense to win that game and the Florida game is winnable this year as well.
I agree as well. We’ve been saying that for a while. If we could just be competitive or beat somebody worth a flip then I think the flood gates will open.

Reactions: MemphisVol3
I, absolutely love this kid in both sports, but it almost always seems like these kids in up playing baseball, at least first. Maybe, it's the call of the quick money, but other than Kylar Murray, pro baseball usually gets first shot at these football/baseball kids. Hell, didn't Murray play a little minor league baseball before the Cardinals drafted him ?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I, absolutely love this kid in both sports, but it almost always seems like these kids in up playing baseball, at least first. Maybe, it's the call of the quick money, but other than Kylar Murray, pro baseball usually gets first shot at these football/baseball kids. Hell, didn't Murray play a little minor league baseball before the Cardinals drafted him ?
First round draft pick and signed.

mrw-i-get-off-work-early-on-a-beautiful-friday-afternoon-36889.gif

VN Store

Back