NJ DT Tywone Malone

If they pull Malone and get Mims, you can't stress how huge that is for the future of the program. That is championship caliber line play and then you throw in Nolen for next year. What a turnaround from the Butch days.

Im hoping for Mims, Dawkins, Mondon, and Malone.
Talk about building a game changer.

Look at his final 6: TN, Ole Miss, Rutgers, TAMU, FSU and USC. I am not trying to be a homer or anything but out of those schools, we have the best defensive minds and it’s not really close. Also, one would have to be excited about the trajectory of TN.

We are really the only team on his list that has a legit shot at winning big in the next 3-4 years.

OM kinda worries me due to their baseball program. Guess it depends on how serious he's taking it compared to FB.

Is Trevon Flowers/ Parker Ball still playing baseball?

Reactions: MADISONGAVOL
OM kinda worries me due to their baseball program. Guess it depends on how serious he's taking it compared to FB.

i think so?

all of those schools, except Rutgers, have solid baseball....and he's made it known baseball is a big deal in this....he's got ties to TN, by knowing several players and prospects/commits and i think we've done as good a job as you can at allowing, and fostering, the relationship between pruitt and col, and vitello and co....to leverage this deal. i think the real compeition is between the SEC schools on that list.

Advantage is the SEC not only has the best football, it has the best baseball too. He would be very wise to pick us, Ole Miss, or A&M

I didn’t see them listed on the roster, but it may not be up to date? I didn’t hear that they weren’t directly.

Now for some good news, as Tennessee made the top six for Tywone Malone earlier this week. After talking to several people this week, it appears Malone looks destined to play in the SEC with Tennessee, Ole Miss and Texas A&M having the most juice. In our estimation, Tennessee has become a real factor for the Bergen Catholic standout.
-VQ.

The Vols quietly have put themselves in good position with Malone, and multiple sources close to his recruitment said Tennessee is currently one of the top contenders for him, with Ole Miss and Florida State likely providing the Vols' main competition. One source said Texas A&M also remains in the picture with Malone, who's still planning to announce his decision at the Under Armour All-America Game in January, if possible. Tennessee tight ends coach Joe Osovet, defensive line coach Jimmy Brumbaugh and others on the Vols' staff, along with baseball coach Tony Vitello's staff, have built strong relationships with Malone and have given Tennessee a realistic shot at landing him going into the final months of his recruitment.

VN Store

Back