NJ DT Tywone Malone

Idk enough about our baseball program. Hopefully they have some elite recruiters like our fb program.

Pitched some in HS, but can't even imagine watching that dude walk up to the plate at a high school game.

I couldn’t do it. Haha. Nope. One of my very best childhood friends got wrecked on a line drive while pitching.

Bump, just because of his football offer list and how bad, I want to see him play baseball, also, at UT. Probably, a moot point, with Malone's bat speed and size/power, he will be drafted out of high school.

Reactions: drvenner
Bump, just because of his football offer list and how bad, I want to see him play baseball, also, at UT. Probably, a moot point, with Malone's bat speed and size/power, he will be drafted out of high school.
He isn’t even ranked on Perfect Game. Not saying he doesn’t get drafted, but he won’t get drafted high enough to get paid well. He’s going to college. There are plenty of guys across the nation with size and bat speed...

He isn’t even ranked on Perfect Game. Not saying he doesn’t get drafted, but he won’t get drafted high enough to get paid well. He’s going to college. There are plenty of guys across the nation with size and bat speed...
What I read, said he had major league bat speed, right now. Plus, a lotta guys have size, but not Malone's size. But, u probably know more about the potential draft rankings than I do, so I'm not going to argue with u. Still, I would love to see Malone play both sports at UT

What I read, said he had major league bat speed, right now. Plus, a lotta guys have size, but not Malone's size. But, u probably know more about the potential draft rankings than I do, so I'm not going to argue with u. Still, I would love to see Malone play both sports at UT
Yeah...there are many guys across high school and college who have major league bat speed. It's really about who can hit a 96 mph on the inside corner as well as a 86 mph slider away. Not saying he can't turn into an amazing pro prospect, but it will be all about facing good talent and continuing to refine his swing. It's especially hard to develop in NJ because their baseball seasons don't last nearly as long as they do in the south.

Yeah...there are many guys across high school and college who have major league bat speed. It's really about who can hit a 96 mph on the inside corner as well as a 86 mph slider away. Not saying he can't turn into an amazing pro prospect, but it will be all about facing good talent and continuing to refine his swing. It's especially hard to develop in NJ because their baseball seasons don't last nearly as long as they do in the south.
The difference between high school pitching and pro pitching is about the distance between here and Pluto.

VN Store

Back