Elite ★★★★★ Poster
udkavbop1fbdbfoza4bj

6'1" 185lbs
Oradell, NJ
(Bergen Catholic)

Jaeden Gould, Cornerback - 247Sports
Jaeden Gould, 2022 Cornerback - Rivals.com

Reactions: T Dog
Because he is a high school kid from NJ and doesn't know anything about what happened here

You seriously believe that? Everyone who had a tv knew about what happened. Every sports program in the country did some sort of report on it so unless he’s the only football player in the country who doesent watch espn I’m sure he knows

You seriously believe that? Everyone who had a tv knew about what happened. Every sports program in the country did some sort of report on it so unless he’s the only football player in the country who doesent watch espn I’m sure he knows

F it, it’s just a picture. The kid probably googled Tennessee images and that’s what came up first.

When that happened the kid was in middle school so yes I believe that

Why would a 12yr old kid in New Jersey have paid attention to that or even give a sh!t?

“They have definitely shown a lot of interest,” Gould said. “(Assistant) coach (Joe) Osevet and (defensive coordinator) coach (Derrick) Ansley are definitely two great guys. Coach Ansley has produced a lot of talent, including Minkah Fitzpatrick, and he and coach (Jeremy) Pruitt, when they were at Alabama, they produced a lot of DBs getting drafted every single year, so I think that is a top school.”

“The class they are bringing this year, they are definitely starting to heat up,” he said. “So it is definitely a place I am going to look into.”
b. dohn

VN Store

Back