NIL and Recruiting

LadyOrange

So, some folks follow recruits on Twitter and other social media platforms. Also, I’ve heard some people talking about forming a new Lady Vols’ BoostHER club wotj one of its aims being to facilitate NIL deals.

Opinions?

Attachments

• A2899A9F-D7A9-4BBA-94A0-8E082A56C48B.jpeg
    A2899A9F-D7A9-4BBA-94A0-8E082A56C48B.jpeg
    979.1 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
So, some folks follow recruits on Twitter and other social media platforms. Also, I’ve heard some people talking about forming a new Lady Vols’ BoostHER club wotj one of its aims being to facilitate NIL deals.

Opinions?
Interesting. So all those tweets that say something to the effect of "Come to the University of X. You would be a perfect fit and would propel the team to the championship" are technically impermissible ?

Interesting. So all those tweets that say something to the effect of "Come to the University of X. You would be a perfect fit and would propel the team to the championship" are technically impermissible ?
I don’t know. I mean, I don’t know why they would be considered impermissible, but that’s the way it reads to me. Maybe the DMs are the problem. But I DM’d with Renia last season about cooking. Would talking about cooking be wrong? 😂

I don’t know. I mean, I don’t know why they would be considered impermissible, but that’s the way it reads to me. Maybe the DMs are the problem. But I DM’d with Renia last season about cooking. Would talking about cooking be wrong? 😂
Who knows ?
That rule eems out of touch with reality to me.

Reactions: LadyOrange
That is Diamond Deshields in the photo so this may be out of date. Certainly you can now offer a players money to be the face of your business. How they going to enforce fans sending tweets and questions to recruits. It is happening a hundred times a day.

VN Store

Back