*****Nike NCAA React Element 55 Sneaker on sale at 10am

Those look better than the last ones IMO. I checked the link and no 4E width so I'm out. I won't make fun of people who wear these though.

Sale begins at 10am.

Price: $139

Purchase links

Men's Nike NCAA React Element 55

Women's Nike NCAA React Element 55

As always, VolNation receives a small amount of each sale if you purchase through our links. Thanks!

[Please refrain from posting your opinions of Nike. This is a thread for folks who may be interested in the shoes.]

ck4850-800-phslh201-2000-png.229277

Burnt Orange is not Tennessee Orange

The people in this forum are obviously not in Nike's target demographic. Those shoes are sweet and high school and college kids will be all over them. The rest of you can run out and purchase your New Balance or Nike Air Monarchs and leave these alone.

The people in this forum are obviously not in Nike's target demographic. Those shoes are sweet and high school and college kids will be all over them. The rest of you can run out and purchase your New Balance or Nike Air Monarchs and leave these alone.
New Balance and dad jeans lol

Reactions: GuntherVol
New Balance and dad jeans lol

Who represents Nike’s demographic? Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles?

Reactions: crnanancy

VN Store

Back