Nike “Smokey Grey” Series Launches on Rocky Top

I hope we wear them against Florida. Y'all remember what happened last time we did right?

JJ made those unis look good.

fyp

image_handler.aspx

Being a little pedantic here, but shouldn’t it be spelled “Smoky” instead of “Smokey”?

I get it but obviously it's a play on words with "Smokey" the mascot. To me, this is a little like saying the blue in the Lady Vols uniforms should be called "Summit" blue, not Summitt blue.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Boom...Love it!...start whining haters

I'll be first. Dislike both but if it has to be one I definitely prefer gray over black.

It's interesting and exciting to look back at a Neyland Stadium filled with orange. Now not uncommon for orange to be almost drown out by gray and black.

Happy to see the smokey gray unis are back. Now the players have some great choices for game day, orange, white, black, and smokey gray. And I don't associate any color with a past coach!!!!! Haha.

I prefer the SG over black (not racist)
Hate both. Don’t see Bama doing it & they play for a NC each year. Look at Penn St. Uniforms are bland but they put out some tough kids every year. If we’re recruiting guys who want to look good in uniforms give me the Cindy Crawford of the world. White on white & orange on white the best. Grey & black just not TN.

Hate both. Don’t see Bama doing it & they play for a NC each year. Look at Penn St. Uniforms are bland but they put out some tough kids every year. If we’re recruiting guys who want to look good in uniforms give me the Cindy Crawford of the world. White on white & orange on white the best. Grey & black just not TN.

Thats because there's no improving that sh_t stain color they wear! Besides, I don't give a damn what Bama does or doesnt do. I care about what WE do and I like the alternate colors.

I agree with you, but if they're going to do it once, the SM look a little better than the black

VN Store

Back