Night owls... Vols vs miss st on sec network

hardin_co85

Antisocial hillbilly
Bored at work and watching this game ... i hope our offense is as good as everyone says this years .... its nerve racking watchn them ... also i hope they remove the "its 3rd down!" Bs

Reactions: joevol33 and volcs
I too... I took this away from the showing... The team was sorta like a musician starting out on an instrument and then knowing how they ended up. By then they had learned how to play and were sitting second chair in the band. Now, on to first chair if they play this year. I am beginning to have doubts about the season. Fear they may try to play a "butchered" schedule which is better than nothing I guess, but I don't want to see just part of the process.

Reactions: hardin_co85
I too... I took this away from the showing... The team was sorta like a musician starting out on an instrument and then knowing how they ended up. By then they had learned how to play and were sitting second chair in the band. Now, on to first chair if they play this year. I am beginning to have doubts about the season. Fear they may try to play a "butchered" schedule which is better than nothing I guess, but I don't want to see just part of the process.

"The Drive that Turned the Season Around," IMO, was when State scored to make it 13-10 with a little over 8 minutes to play, and we took possession, after a penalty on the kick-off, at our 9 yard line. That drive was a thing of beauty.........especially running the ball early in it.

Bored at work and watching this game ... i hope our offense is as good as everyone says this years .... its nerve racking watchn them ... also i hope they remove the "its 3rd down!" Bs
It was on when I went to the gym after church yesterday also

Reactions: HalfullVol
I missed it. Every time I turn on the sec network it's a Damn Alabama game.

The SEC networks has another team to cover rather than Alabama? News to me... I thought they should have changed the name of the network to roll tide tv a few years ago.

What? We won the game. Sorry I'm confused here, what's the question?

Re-watched this a couple of weeks ago. We were really getting the momentum in the 2nd half.

Typhoon 19 was hitting Tokyo when that game was on. I sat inside and watched it all morning. Really thought things were gonna go our way after that interception return by Warrior.

The SEC networks has another team to cover rather than Alabama? News to me... I thought they should have changed the name of the network to roll tide tv a few years ago.
All they would need to do is put a trunk on Finebaums face. He already has the ears for it.

VN Store

Back