Niedermeyer twitter

Gotta LOVE him! If he pulls in the big fish this weekend, the only thing greater than his twitter posts is his recruiting.

[B]Brian Niedermeyer[/B]‏ @[B]NiedermeyerB[/B]
FollowFollow @NiedermeyerB
More
THUMP CITY.....if you know then you know and if you don’t then you behind. #GBO #RunThatRock

Nieds has a pretty good sell:

(1) Four 5* lineman in front of him.
(2) Mays just left GA to come here.
(3) 2nd longest winning streak in nation.
(4) RB position is his to earn.

Also, hey it's ******* Rocky Top!

Last edited:
There’s a solid chance we get the kid I’d say. But we really probably won’t know until/if he enrolls. Seems like o read somewhere he can’t sogn another loi in this cycle. He’d just need to enroll and somewhere and I guess at that time they can give him a scholarship. It’d be interesting to know if that means he counts against this class or next. But either way I’d say smhes definitely a take. With all the high character veterans it would seem we’d be the perfect fit for him. Plus we really only have Grey ahead of him as having established himself as a real playmaker. I don’t really feel like chandler is a great option at running back. Chandler needs to come in on passing plays imo and have the ball throw to him. He has no shake and bake and isn’t big enough to run guys over. So most of his carries go for little gains. I know we did sign a couple of other rbs in this class but who knows where they end up here. Evans and grey could make one hell of a duo.

There’s a solid chance we get the kid I’d say. But we really probably won’t know until/if he enrolls. Seems like o read somewhere he can’t sogn another loi in this cycle. He’d just need to enroll and somewhere and I guess at that time they can give him a scholarship. It’d be interesting to know if that means he counts against this class or next. But either way I’d say smhes definitely a take. With all the high character veterans it would seem we’d be the perfect fit for him. Plus we really only have Grey ahead of him as having established himself as a real playmaker. I don’t really feel like chandler is a great option at running back. Chandler needs to come in on passing plays imo and have the ball throw to him. He has no shake and bake and isn’t big enough to run guys over. So most of his carries go for little gains. I know we did sign a couple of other rbs in this class but who knows where they end up here. Evans and grey could make one hell of a duo.
This time last year half of Volnation was predicting Chandler would be one of the best RB’s in the conference. None of our current RB’s are great, including Grey. If you can land this kid, you do it.

If he can run TD like crazy and does his assignment, he can be a diva here. I don’t care if he refers to himself in 1st person.
Do you mean third person? Referring to oneself in first person is actually the norm, as in, "I ate lunch today." Third would be, "Lifeisdeep ate lunch today."

[Grammar lesson ends here.]

North Shore produces 6-7 d1 prospects each year.
I hope we get Zach and he does well so Tennessee can start a pipeline from there.
From what I understand there is an o lineman in next years class that is a great football player.

If we get him it’s over. I’ve already been optimistic because of this o line and bailey but if we get him it’s over.

If we do indeed sign Mr. Evans ... what exactly will be over? Asking for a friend.

1b529d5421356b304baffb0c919511dd.jpg

VN Store

Back