Nico's physical stature reminds me of ..........

Joe Milton is and will be Tennessee's starting quarterback for the 2023 season, ergo, Nico is the backup. Context.
Heupel told you this when? Because otherwise you don’t know any more than the rest of us and are just speculating.

Didn’t Bray also start several games as a true freshman? And he wasn’t the #3-ranked player in his class.

You’ve confused me with your use of the word And. Yes he did start as a freshman. No he wasn’t ranked that high.

My first was Clemson 1974. My uncle took me in his 73 orange vette. I was 10 at the time, and didn’t know how cool that was
My father took my sister and I. She was 12 and I 13. I kept these all those years, just couldn't bare to part with them.FB_IMG_1672801197482.jpg

Reactions: krichunaka
You’ve confused me with your use of the word And. Yes he did start as a freshman. No he wasn’t ranked that high.
My point was that we don’t know what Nico could be in August. That’s why Heupel said there would be an open competition.

What does that have to do with his physical stature? What an oddly placed comment.
Because I don't put the cart in front of the horse. I would rather wait and see if the kid can actually play ball before I discuss how great he is.

VN Store

Back