Nico footage from deestroying on Youtube

Milton will be the QB next season. Just need this dude ready by 24, which I’m sure Huepel will do a great job in preparing him
Don’t think so. Nico at $2m to $3m NIL. He’s not sitting on the bench. TJ hits the portal at much to my dismay. Need a QB in this class.

Reactions: 508mikey
Don’t think so. Nico at $2m to $3m NIL. He’s not sitting on the bench. TJ hits the portal at much to my dismay. Need a QB in this class.
Need another QB in this class. Correction. We’re only going to be 2 deep at QB next year. Need a 3rd. Would love to hang on to TJ but think he is gone.

Don’t sleep on TJ
Honestly, it would be such a UT thing to spend 8m on a kid who can't play only to discover they had their guy all along. By most accounts, the kid is working hard, growing and getting better. Coaches like him, too. Watch him be the last man standing when the dust settles next fall. I almost expect it.

Do you think the coaches will choose a player to play ahead a better player based onnwhose NIL deal os sweeter? If this is your thought process, it is wrong.

Coaches jobs hang in the balance of every season. No way a semi intelligent coach is going to risk his position by playing the wrong guy

I'm not understanding the criticism of Nico in this game. He was slingin' it. Deestroying screamed "GRIPPERS" about 8 times because Nico's receivers were letting the ball bounce out of their hands.

This is not "disheartening" at all.
He plays on an average team. The team he played against has an absolutely loaded secondary. 3-4 d1 3*&4* dbs.

It’s honestly not ideal at all for him to start as a freshman. I’m not surprised at all that fans are already speaking negative of a recruit who hasn’t taken a single snap for us… smh

Nico didn't look bad to me in the video. No one is passing 100% You also can't have WR dropping balls.
That late hit on Nico may be why in the future you'll start seeing some HS kids from states that allow NIL to maybe forgo their senior year in HS instead of risking injury.

Also Milton is starting in '23. Jackson will be QB2
'24 will have a QB battle between Nico and Jackson

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I have zero concerns with Nico, regardless how this season plays out for him. He might not start year 1 and thats fine by me. Milton deserves his shot after sticking around and putting in the work. Seeing what Huepel has done with Hooker, a guy who was benched at Virginia Tech to a legit Heisman contender, I think Nico is going to be just fine. He has so much untapped potential and I fully expect this staff to get the most out of it.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I will be completely shocked unless things change dramatically, like he takes over the starting job and plays great.
It’s a different time and he will be a combine freak. Enough to get on a roster. if the starting offense does it’s job he’ll get enough on film. His performance against ball state was unreal. They didn’t even give him reps with the ones. Wholesale changes at every position and they moved the ball with ease.

VN Store

Back