Nico and his Prada glasses @ Elite 11

If you’re flashy, you’ve got to back up the hype with performance. Nico either will or he won’t. I recall Joe Namath wearing a fur coat back in the day. They didn’t call him “Broadway Joe” for nothing. But he backed it up. A smart man once said: “It ain’t bragging if you can back it up.”
True but being flashy and having swag is how you get recognized and get those endorsements and if NIL was actually being done like you would a Pro, then Nico is on his way

Imagine getting onto a high school kid about something like this. I imagine everyone on this forum was a lot different at that age. Now imagine you’re that age getting all this attention and allegedly millions of dollars

He is a young kid learning. You don't give talented kids any special exceptions. This coach was spot on. Kid needs to focus on staying humble, get better and win something before worrying about being flashy. This goes for ALL amateur and professional athletes. Glad our fans aren't coaching for us ffs. I doubt Heupel lets him practice with the glasses on. If you are offended by this video then you are a moron.

VN Store

Back