Nick Montana QB

volsfan55

Govols.com said he took a visit here last week...any body got info?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

seriously Eric? Rivals shows offers from Arizona and LSU, in addition to Stanford and South Carolina.

His last name is why. I'm not 100% on this, but right now my best guess is he is a career college backup. Could be wrong, won't be the first time.

I understand him getting attention for his name, but I expect evaluation to enter the process at some point.

I don't see how Nick Montana riding LSU's bench is going to help them win games.

At this time it doesn't matter but you can put it down, we land a Top 10 QB no matter what next year.

If you look at the signing class and the QB rating and who they signed with you'll see why. They'll take a hard look who is there and CLK will be pointing out we didn't sign anyone but we've got a crop of WR's to throw to. Just be patient, CLK knows what he is doing.

come on theres already a bigger and older exact same thread on the front page of the recruiting forum. at least scan the page up and down before making a thread.

His last name is why. I'm not 100% on this, but right now my best guess is he is a career college backup. Could be wrong, won't be the first time.

I kind of wondered about this...

I'm sure the kid will have the intangibles but will he have the traits needed to become a great QB in the NCAA, more specifically the SEC...

Good points Eric

VN Store

Back