NFL without cable???

Couldn't care less about the NFL. They lost me before the ridiculous kneeling BS...
This 100%. Paid athletes are mostly a bunch of spoiled, rich, ignorant and ungrateful group of people in this nation. They set a bad example for the younger generations that follow their poor example.

This 100%. Paid athletes are mostly a bunch of spoiled, rich, ignorant and ungrateful group of people in this nation. They set a bad example for the younger generations that follow their poor example.
Honestly, I believe that to be a minority of players BUT they overshadow the good guys. Unfortunately because of the money involved, the league doesn't generally deal with the bad ones in a uniform and strict manner..

Reactions: GoVols15
Football is awesome. The NFL is awesome and as good as it ever been from a playing standpoint. I don’t care about politics period and don’t care care who or what players vote for. I don’t become a triggered snowflake when somebody doesn’t have the same views as me.

I wish my Detroit Lions were better 😂😂😂

Football is awesome. The NFL is awesome and as good as it ever been from a playing standpoint. I don’t care about politics period and don’t care care who or what players vote for. I don’t become a triggered snowflake when somebody doesn’t have the same views as me.

I feel the same way.

I care a lot about politics, but I don't get upset when people have different views.

I'd say about 99% of people who say they are not watching because of kneeling are FOS

I basically agree. I even wish the Lions were better.

Can you watch games today without Cable and without kneeling?

My experience with CBS All Access is that the only available games are the games already in market. Others may have had different experience. You can stream the game that you could get with an antenna if you had one.

Amazon Prime shows Thursday Night games, which are generally on Fox as well. I can get the SNF games through NBC Sports smart tv app, and some other in market games Fox carries on their app. I have cable so I dont know if these are only available on those apps because of the cable service that I already pay for. I think MNF games are only available to ESPN subscribers on computer/apps/smart tvs.

Online streams are harder to find since the Reddit streams page got shut down a few yrs ago.

I know there is some TV package (Direct-TV?) you can get to watch every game live. I don't know if there is an online version of that. If not, I would think there would be one soon.

I care a lot about politics, but I don't get upset when people have different views.

I'd say about 99% of people who say they are not watching because of kneeling are FOS

This. Personally I think the majority of those that are so "upset" about it are only upset because they were told to be upset, but that's just me. And personally if you walked away because a minority of players were doing something that you didn't like, then you weren't really much of a fan to begin with. Or you're just looking for something to complain about.

Oh go pound sand and clutch those pearls a little harder. I would bet my next paycheck you support someone who is by your own standard is a much worse "bad example for the younger generations" yet you don't say a peep about them.

Honestly, I believe that to be a minority of players BUT they overshadow the good guys. Unfortunately because of the money involved, the league doesn't generally deal with the bad ones in a uniform and strict manner..

Couldn't care less about the NFL...but you make sure to come into an NFL discussion to let everyone know. Which is par the course from your kind.

Couldn't care less about the NFL...but you make sure to come into an NFL discussion to let everyone know. Which is par the course from your kind.
You don't know jack about "my kind". Also, I'm pretty sure my original post was not in this forum. I think it was moved.. Really doesn't matter though.

Next time try and keep your hole closed and be thought an idiot instead of opening it, and removing all doubt..

You don't know jack about "my kind". Also, I'm pretty sure my original post was not in this forum. I think it was moved.. Really doesn't matter though.

Next time try and keep your hole closed and be thought an idiot instead of opening it, and removing all doubt..

Next time try to have an original thought.

NFL app on your phone. You don't get to choose the game you watch unless you pay, but you do get to watch.

Oh go pound sand and clutch those pearls a little harder. I would bet my next paycheck you support someone who is by your own standard is a much worse "bad example for the younger generations" yet you don't say a peep about them.
I must have touched a nerve! lol Now you are predicting who I "support" or don't support! Pony up some money big boy! lol

By the way if you want to support an organization that is full of rich, ignorant, arrogant and privileged morons who do not respect the flag and what it stand for, go ahead. lol

Last edited:
I must have touched a nerve! lol Now you are predicting who I "support" or don't support! Pony up some money big boy! lol

By the way if you want to support an organization that is full of rich, ignorant, arrogant and privileged morons who do not respect the flag and what it stand for, go ahead. lol

Says the guy who just posted that whinefest.

If you want to be a sniveling, triggered snowflake who flips out over something so small because you were told to, go right ahead.

And if you want to sit there an accuse others of not "respecting the flag" all while pushing some North Korea level forced patriotism and demonstrating your own lack of understanding of what freedom actuall is, you go right ahead Bubba.

Says the guy who just posted that whinefest.

If you want to be a sniveling, triggered snowflake who flips out over something so small because you were told to, go right ahead.

And if you want to sit there an accuse others of not "respecting the flag" all while pushing some North Korea level forced patriotism and demonstrating your own lack of understanding of what freedom actuall is, you go right ahead Bubba.
Real class! GO ahead put your paycheck up and I will take your bet. I guess you are a real tough keyboard warrior who supports rich, arrogant and ungrateful organizations that do not respect the flag! Fly away snowflake!

VN Store

Back