NFL Sunday Ticket

It’s gotta be better than what the product currently is. I’m hoping it’s actually affordable and not $300

Not sure why it's even necessary with the RedZone channel.

Before I had kids, man. Bring in a TV from another room. Buddies come over with 2 more TV's. Throw up a couple laptops. You get every game all at once.

If you're die hard for a specific team and live out of market, ST guarantees you see every game. I stopped forking over the $ for it when I stopped being excited about the Broncos.

I've really enjoyed RedZone plus it's cheaper.

Reactions: Plecoptera
It’s gotta be better than what the product currently is. I’m hoping it’s actually affordable and not $300

The absolute number 1 no-brainer way to improve ST is to allow users to custom-choose their game mix. Seems like with streaming you may be able to do something interactive where you can pick your screen layout. I feel like a 5-pack would be so good. Your 2 favorite games in big windows on top with 3 smaller windows along the bottom. Take my $

Before I had kids, man. Bring in a TV from another room. Buddies come over with 2 more TV's. Throw up a couple laptops. You get every game all at once.

If you're die hard for a specific team and live out of market, ST guarantees you see every game. I stopped forking over the $ for it when I stopped being excited about the Broncos.

I've really enjoyed RedZone plus it's cheaper.
The RedZone channel is a godsend. I love it. Sometimes I'll use a 2nd tv or device to watch the Titans, but most of the time I'm satisfied with the coverage on RedZone. I also love how I don't have to keep an eye on my fantasy app since they show every TD. And with YTTV it's super easy to cancel after football season and pick up HBO until next season rolls around....

The RedZone channel is a godsend. I love it. Sometimes I'll use a 2nd tv or device to watch the Titans, but most of the time I'm satisfied with the coverage on RedZone. I also love how I don't have to keep an eye on my fantasy app since they show every TD. And with YTTV it's super easy to cancel after football season and pick up HBO until next season rolls around....

I love Scott Hanson. Apparently nobody wanted this job. Traditional media types didn't have the vision and every notable name turned their nose up at it because they wanted the normal play-by-play jobs. SH had the vision, he's really good, and has grown it into a juggernaut. Sounds like they're pushing 1m viewers.

Not sure why it's even necessary with the RedZone channel.

I’m a Lions fan in Knoxville. You’re gonna be shocked but not a lot of Detroit national games lol. Right now I just use a VPN and pay $12/month. I wouldn’t mind paying $20-$25/month for something that works. Sunday Ticket is so god awful though. My brother got it in college. It’s horrible.

It’s still gonna suck if you have another cable provider besides YouTube TV. From what I’m reading you will have to have it in order to get Sunday Ticket.
Where I live my condo association already has a deal in place with Spectrum so essentially I’d be paying for Spectrum, YTTV+Sunday Ticket.

I know MLB TV is like a $20 differenice between all of MLB and one team

Sounds about right. NFL would probably do something similar, but with a little more disparity...$200 vs. $300. Most baseball fans only follow their team and lots of NFL fans have interest in other teams.

It’s still gonna suck if you have another cable provider besides YouTube TV. From what I’m reading you will have to have it in order to get Sunday Ticket.
Where I live my condo association already has a deal in place with Spectrum so essentially I’d be paying for Spectrum, YTTV+Sunday Ticket.

Word is that you will not have to have a YouTube TV subscription. They'll have an a la carte option, which is good

NFL Sunday Ticket will be available in 2023 as an add-on package for YouTube TV, which is Google’s popular live TV streaming service, and also as an a la carte purchase on YouTube Primetime Channels.

NFL Sunday Ticket Will Move To YouTube TV in 2023

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back