NFL Futures Betting for 2023, Wins Over/Under

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
I made a spreadsheet to help me decide who I throw down on. I figured others could use it, but also give me feedback if they think I'm overlooking something. Why wouldn't the Titans win 10 games this year? Seems like they would, but I'm gun shy on that. Talk me into it. Green means that it's a really favorable data point to the team. Red means the opposite.

1648909130746.png

Last edited:
Titans probably comes down to what you think you get from Matt Ryan and the Colts. They get 4 vs Jags/Texans. Need 6 more. Split the Colts. 5. Split the 4 NFC East games. 3. Give them Denver at home. 2. So, they need to win 2 of 6, all 2021 playoff teams and 4 on the road. I like them vs LV at home. 1. So win 1 on the road vs GB, Buffalo, KC, LAC or Cincy at home. I think they can get one of those.

Reactions: n_huffhines
If you believe Miami will move up to a playoff team, not sure I like the Pats over (did not look at their schedule).

If you believe Miami will move up to a playoff team, not sure I like the Pats over (did not look at their schedule).

I just feel like offense will be better and they won 10 last year and their point differential was near top of the league. Losing a shutdown corner hurts a lot tho.

VN Store

Back