NFL Draft predictions for Class of 2020

KeepinUpWithJones

I hate my username too
Way to early to call it, but curious where you think the guys in this class end up? How many NFL selections are in the 2020 class and who do you think they are? Obviously, it's super speculative, but curious to see which players from the class may end up in the league.

I think J. Hyatt, D. Bailey, T. Baron, H. Bailey, K. Lawrence, Beckwith, Wideman, and Whitehead all get drafted, so I am saying 8 from this class end up getting drafted, which if that is the case, I would say we are on our way back

Way to early to call it, but curious where you think the guys in this class end up? How many NFL selections are in the 2020 class and who do you think they are? Obviously, it's super speculative, but curious to see which players from the class may end up in the league.

I think J. Hyatt, D. Bailey, T. Baron, H. Bailey, K. Lawrence, Beckwith, Wideman, and Whitehead all get drafted, so I am saying 8 from this class end up getting drafted, which if that is the case, I would say we are on our way back
I’m calling my shot now, Bailey and Beckwith will easily become 1st or 2nd round picks. Lawrence could enter into the 2nd round convo easily imo. All the others it just comes down to development and how their bodies progress.

Omari Thomas will have to consider declaring for the draft early imo...that gifted.

Keyshawn Lawrence
Harrison Bailey
Wideman
Joseph
Hyatt
& someone out of the Memphis trio will get drafted .

Think all but about 8 or 9 of these kids will end up in the league in some capacity

Imo Harrison and Keshawn are definite 1st rounders. Morven, Baron, Wideman and Omari could develop into one. Think these are the 3 and done guys.

Calloway, Hyatt, Slaughter, Eason and Whitehead (if he plays defense) will all be eventual NFL draft picks. It may take them longer than 3 years though.

Could see French and Spraggins being picked up by someone in UFA and eventually making a roster.

Beckwith has the ability, I just don’t know where he plays yet.

Also, bet Will Albright ends up as someone’s long snapper in the league for about 10 years like Morgan Cox is for the Ravens

Drafted? The odds say 3.5 is roughly the over/under. I'll go optimistic and go all the way up to 5.

HB
Thomas
Lawrence
Wideman
MoJo

A handful or 2 more make UDFA

Lol. The enthusiasm is great, but this is definitely counting chickens before they hatch.

Reactions: Exfix

VN Store

Back