5.5-5.6
Chance to make end of roster or practice squad
Priority free agent
5.0-5.1
Chance to be in an NFL training camp
NO GRADE
Likely needs time in developmental league

Reactions: LittleVol
If im Jennings im moving to TE he will do better at that position. Jennings and Callaway problem is they dont run good routes.

As much as I want to see every one of these guys ring the register ... It makes me happy to consider the fact that we went 8-5 and lose only one marginally rated NFL prospect!

Taylor looks the part. to me.
Bituli looks the part to me.
Jennings will not leave the league once anyone give that guy a shot on a roster.

This was eye opening. However, for some reason I'm not all that surprised.

I wonder what the average for other SEC schools is?

The combine and pro days haven't happened yet. There's plenty of time to improve those results. Callaway and Taylor should be able to show pretty well in a combine setting. Jennings is all heart and a winner, he just needs a shot. Bituli and DWA have an outside shot at it, but I really do believe Bituli is being overlooked just like Kyle Phillips was last year.

This is pre-combine analysis. Two top receivers from bama are mid 6 scores. They are both great receivers, so this sounds about right to me. Everyone should move up or down when they actually perform at the combine. I am confused about Butuli as well. Unless, there just wasn't opportunity to review him.

Reactions: Volatility
Bituli, Daniel (LB)SEC0.0
Callaway, Marquez (WR)SEC5.9
Jennings, Jauan (WR)SEC5.7
Taylor, Darrell (LB)SEC6.2
Wood-Anderson, Dom (TE)SEC5.2

NFL Events: Combine Participants

The perfect prospect
7.3-7.5
Perennial All-Pro
7.0-7.1
Pro Bowl talent
6.7-6.8
Year 1 quality starter
Boom or bust prospect
6.3-6.4
Will be starter within first two seasons
6.1-6.2
Good backup who could become starter
Developmental traits-based prospect
5.8-5.9
Backup/special-teamer
5.5-5.6
Chance to make end of roster or practice squad
Priority free agent
5.0-5.1
Chance to be in an NFL training camp
NO GRADE
Likely needs time in developmental league
This is absurd for no other reason than Bituli and the little fact that the combine hasn’t even happened yet. No one who is an actual 0 grade is getting invited to the combine. He is invited. He is a guy that has the legitimate size to play the middle. Tackles well and understands concepts and can make the calls.

Last edited:
What am I missing on Bituli? 6'2 250 and a tackling machine is not an NFL prospect?
I'm clearly missing something too. I'd have guessed Bituli to be a solid round 4 type pick, give or take a round. You can't have the success he's had over a long period of time in the toughest league without having a high chance at success in NFL. In two years, he'll be a productive guy for some team who can't believe they got him when they did.

is the combine over already? lol.
This is the baseline for prospects going into the combine. They can rise or drop by meeting or exceeding expectations based on preforming in the combine and prodays and individual workouts.

Honestly, the things that make Jennings special are things that can't be measured.

I've been disappointed with the way that he's been graded, and where he's fallen to in mock drafts and such. But then I realize, that anyone who truly watches him play, knows he is an absolute dog, and he will fight for every catch and yard.

Someone is going to get him, and they're going to get an absolute steal. I just hate that Jennings isn't getting the respect he deserves yet.

Yet.

This is the baseline for prospects going into the combine. They can rise or drop by meeting or exceeding expectations based on preforming in the combine and prodays and individual workouts.
ah, so...no where to go but up!!!

The NFL combine does not start until February 23. These are some kind of pre combine evaluation. They are not the NFL combine grade.

VN Store

Back