NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY PLAYOFF GAMES 1/30

Is Jackson the Soviet official she has some weird thing with?

I honestly feel kinda bad for Jackson and whatever her name is. Nobody in America is so despised just for being annoying...but also, they're so annoying.
Haha. Maybe so. I don’t feel that bad for Jackson. It’s one thing to be annoying on Tik Tok, but it sounds like he’s not the best person either. That little altercation he had with a KC bar was hilarious, and the bar absolutely destroyed him . And of course then they apologized.

After 54 years of the Super Bowl host cities never having their home teams play in the championship game, it’s now happened 2 years in a row.
I always considered the Rams playing in the Rose Bowl in Super Bowl XIV as a host city thing. I guess no one else does since it wasn’t in the Colesium.

Reactions: MAD
If Rodgers doesn’t end up in Denver I could see him with the Steelers.
Really?!? I hadn’t thought of that scenario. That would be interesting to see how Tomlin and Rodgers would mesh. I just wonder if they’d want someone a little bit younger..

Just happy Brady is not playing will actually enjoy watching the SB this year as a neutral observer. I don’t dislike any of the teams left

Wait a minute. I got a like on this comment from BUCCnVol? Must not be a Tampa BUCC then?

Really?!? I hadn’t thought of that scenario. That would be interesting to see how Tomlin and Rodgers would mesh. I just wonder if they’d want someone a little bit younger..
For a few weeks this fall Rodgers would be on Pat McAfee’s show taking about how much he likes and respects Tomlin, giving the Steelers organization compliments. It could happen, but I keep hearing the Steelers are going to get someone in the draft. Not sure I would waste a first round pick on a QB this year.

Reactions: BUCCnVOLfan
For a few weeks this fall Rodgers would be on Pat McAfee’s show taking about how much he likes and respects Tomlin, giving the Steelers organization compliments. It could happen, but I keep hearing the Steelers are going to get someone in the draft. Not sure I would waste a first round pick on a QB this year.

Oh okay cool. I totally agree with your last sentence. Maybe a trade might the best case scenario for them..

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back