Neyland WiFi question

Reactions: ptcarter
It amazes me how much whining occurs here about those troughs. Toughen up buttercup or go sit down to take a leak in a stall.
When you see the line going into the women's room, as much disdain and psychiatric trauma that the trough's bring, you got to admit (barring stage fright) it is efficient.

Reactions: tbh and golfballs
It amazes me how much whining occurs here about those troughs. Toughen up buttercup or go sit down to take a leak in a stall.
And the women of VolNation, that read this far are saying "I had NO idea".... lol (unless it's that Ga. woman that was photographed using the trough).

They’re fu***** gross dude. I personally don’t enjoy strangers piss splattering towards me or di**s hanging on each side of me. It’s ancient and disgusting.

"Upscale restrooms"

Ah Neyland Stadium, where not getting pissed on by a stranger is considered an 'amenity' that can be charged for.
Sat in TN Terrace once. UT gave me a pair of free tickets in an effort to get me to upgrade to that level…from Sec. V. Seats were wide and comfortable. View was good. Separate concourse was really nice, huge photos of Vol legends on the walls, everywhere. The food variety and quality was in another class when compared to my normal concourse offerings. The restrooms were of hotel-like decor—nice. Too expensive aside, I wouldn’t want season tickets there, despite all the niceties I mentioned. In the section I sat in, it was QUIET. “Opera claps” and some cheering…but mostly clapping. The section was full—just sedate. Neither my wife or me felt like we were at a UT home game.

I would also opine that tickets are a tough sell right now—I received that same email promoting the Terrance seats at $3,100 (donation)…previous seasons’ price has been 5K per. Nearly a 40% discount.

Reactions: Wireless1 and CPA
People wouldn’t hate the pee troughs so much if they were out on the concourse and with a view of the field
Nope, Those Aren't Mailboxes: Paris Rolls Out Sidewalk Urinals
Been to Paris. Frenchies will piss on the wall or over the wall onto the tourist boats...... and that's the women.

The urinals in Paris are a good thing.

I'd like to see the walls and floors in Orange, troughs and pipes in White. Make me proud to piss on my fellow Vol fan......

Assuming it's not one of these? (Only appropriate meme I could find that mods wouldn't delete....lol)

View attachment 378798
That one hits close to home for me. My mother-in-law passed in March and was laid to rest on the 27th. Later that night, I started having pain in the stomach area. This particular pain had happened 2 other times in the last year and a half, but didn't go to the doctor to find out what the problem was. This time I went to the emergency room and found out I needed an emergency appendectomy. Had the surgery and got to go home later the same day, and was even allowed to take a shower that day. Surgery sure has come a long way.

Now that's funny right there, but I didn't know aluminum was magnetic.
It isn't! Some of the folks going to the hearings to claim that they've been magnetized are holding up their keys to their heads as proof, even though modern keys are made from aluminum or brass, neither of which are magnetic.

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
it's actually 6G on the west side for the TN Terrace seats, and 3G for those of us on the east side

Those are most likely 3G/4G cellular antennas.

External 802.1x access points don't usually have that large of a casing on them, even if you go with the "industrial" model.

Make sure you cover your head in tin foil and you should be fine.
You better be careful @BeardedVol the whole world is watching you on what you say and do with those things!😂

VN Store

Back