Neyland new capacity 101,915 after renovations

Does anyone have pictures of the status of the stadium ? Seems like there must be good progress by now??

Don't care until they make seating suitable for avoiding being crowded off by lard stuffed bipedal whales. Until then, I'll just stay home, and watch games streamed and projected onto my 7' x 7' portable screen. Enjoy my beef short ribs, corn casserole, turnip greens, and goat milk stout, if in stock, LaBlatt if not.

"lard stuffed bipedal whales". EASY NOW; The Politically Correct Police Will Be At Your Door! LMAO!

Don't care until they make seating suitable for avoiding being crowded off by lard stuffed bipedal whales. Until then, I'll just stay home, and watch games streamed and projected onto my 7' x 7' portable screen. Enjoy my beef short ribs, corn casserole, turnip greens, and goat milk stout, if in stock, LaBlatt if not.

God this sounds awful!!!!!;)

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
Sadly, Shields-Watkins can't get bigger based on the narrow sides of the field. Wasn't thought of in 1921. Can't keep going up. How it is. Still, a very good place to visit.

Incorrect my friend. We can always lower the field.....!!!!!

Have you considered getting tickets to chair back seats?

Have you considered getting tickets to chair back seats?

Ye$. However, I fear I might be getting addicted to at home viewing. I actually hope not. But better food, drinks of my preference, a black Labrador that celebrates Vols plays when I do, Shirley (wife) service, and an over-sized recliner is hard to beat. Not mention the cost savings from not having to travel 340 miles round trip. So tacking on the cost of chair back seats for both of us kind of drains even more. But, yes, I've considered it. I just have to invent a half credible lie to myself to do it.

Ye$. However, I fear I might be getting addicted to at home viewing. I actually hope not. But better food, drinks of my preference, a black Labrador that celebrates Vols plays when I do, Shirley (wife) service, and an over-sized recliner is hard to beat. Not mention the cost savings from not having to travel 340 miles round trip. So tacking on the cost of chair back seats for both of us kind of drains even more. But, yes, I've considered it. I just have to invent a half credible lie to myself to do it.

I live out of town too and all that you said not debatable. The VFL that looked 90 with her oxygen tank and being pushed in a wheelchair got my respect. I want the Vols to win, I pray to get to go to the games with family and friends. It just a great way to spend a weekend. Being able to bond and forming lasting memories over a game is a great way to spread the good news.

VN Store

Back