Neyland named best !

The final tally for the championship round saw Neyland Stadium receive 34,127 votes (80.54%) to Memorial’s 8,246 votes (19.46%).

Lol. How did we get an 8 seed and beat a 1 seed by 26k votes? Joke of a bracket.

Reactions: 2 people
All of Volnation was voting on that one

Yep, we call each other names, bit# about things we have no control over, act like children over many things, pump sunshine, etc.......but boy when you let us Volnation folks vote on something we gonna unite and destroy lol!

Yep, we call each other names, bit# about things we have no control over, act like children over many things, pump sunshine, etc.......but boy when you let us Volnation folks vote on something we gonna unite and destroy lol!

And also very good at petitions!

Reactions: 4 people
I do not think there was ever a doubt that we would kill clemson. Although I am surprised that we beat LSU and Bama without it having been posted on volnation. I think it probably had to get posted on TOS or twitter or something for us to get the amount of votes that we did during the compitition.

They need to change the lyrics of Cleveland rocks to Neyland rocks!

Reactions: 1 person
Should never be 8th seed...at best that would make Neyland the 29th best stadium in the bracket maker's eyes.

You're assuming there were 4 brackets. There was 1 bracket and it was in internet poll.

VN Store

Back