Neyland music

I say keep your wife and kids at home, and do away with music period. The band sucks, rap sucks, and any rock song they pick will be stupid.

pqtphX6.gif

Let's get some Five Finger Death Punch "Bad Company" in there. Talk about getting somebody ready to be violent.

I'm not sure that is a good football song and I am a huge fan of Bad Company in general but...... When my son got his blue infantry cord at the end of basic training they played the FFDP version as the unit marched on parade ground.

It was the first time I had ever heard it but it was awesome and appropriate. I would not complain at at all if it was played during a game.

Sweet Lord, people are reaching waaayyy back for threads and presenting them as new.

... And we ain't even reached the depths of the doldrums yet.

Put on one of the VolNetwork "Best of ..." DVDs, pour some Jack in one of those cheap plastic cups you picked up 20 years ago at Neyland, sit on a chunk of 2x6 and pretend you are there!

Or just go to a museum.

xpose_yrsel2art.jpg

Sweet Lord, people are reaching waaayyy back for threads and presenting them as new.

... And we ain't even reached the depths of the doldrums yet.

Put on one of the VolNetwork "Best of ..." DVDs, pour some Jack in one of those cheap plastic cups you picked up 20 years ago at Neyland, sit on a chunk of 2x6 and pretend you are there!

Or just go to a museum.

View attachment 373051

I’m just trying to end an extended drunken debate with my cousins about whether UTAD ever played Wolfmother on third down.

I mean, baseball don’t start until Friday. Yeesh!

Reactions: OneManGang
I’m just trying to end an extended drunken debate with my cousins about whether UTAD ever played Wolfmother on third down.

I mean, baseball don’t start until Friday. Yeesh!

No, no, no, you're thinking of when one of Chavis' defenses would give up yet another 3rd and 14 against Florida and the whole stadium would go, "MOTHER .......!"

Last edited:

VN Store

Back