Next gen console poll: XSX, PS5, PC or none?

Which are you buying?

• Total voters
Question for any Series X owners. Does every Xbox One game play on Series X? And if not, is there an easy way to find out which ones do? I seem to get conflicting answers when I look this up.

if you can play it on Xbox One, you can play it on Xbox Series X. This also applies to previous-gen games, so not all Xbox 360 and original Xbox games will be playable on Xbox Series X, but everything in Microsoft's ever-expanding backwards compatible library will.

Reactions: UTwild82
It's why TV manufacturers stopped producing plasma TV's. Because of the nature of the technology, they could no longer make them and stay compliant with the energy standards of states like California.
No its not. Plasma TVs sucked. Not as bright as LCD, heavy as ****, problems with burn-in, the manufacturers were losing money on them, AND high power consumption. There was just no good reason to keep them around with the emergence of new technology.

I was actually able to snag a PS5 during Thursday's restock at Walmart and I was super excited. Then I saw where it looks like it'll be October before I get it. Oh well, still better than paying nearly double for it.

Reactions: CubsFanTN
I was actually able to snag a PS5 during Thursday's restock at Walmart and I was super excited. Then I saw where it looks like it'll be October before I get it. Oh well, still better than paying nearly double for it.
That's awesome, just hate that almost a year later not everyone that wants one can get one. Props to you for waiting and not supporting the resellers.

That's awesome, just hate that almost a year later not everyone that wants one can get one. Props to you for waiting and not supporting the resellers.

What's mind-blowing to me is despite the hardware shortage, the PS5 has already sold over 10 million units and is outpacing the sales of the PS4. I can't imagine what sales would be like if there was no shortage at all.

I have been flirting back and forth with PC gaming for the last couple of years and have bought a couple of prebuilds that I ended up not being happy with and just returned them. FInally got something from NZXT in the mini PC line. RTX 3060 it, I7 10700K under 2k shipped. Probably could build something but have had real trouble finding cards at the price that was near MSRP. Not a high end gaming rig, but I really just wanted something mid-range that could get me into the PC gaming world. Love the fit factor too and looks a little bit like a fancy XBSX.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
i play on an xboxs, but it is "optimized" for graphics. in other words, pc are best graphics, and playstation after that. That's good for you tubers and such, but sucks for gameplay... just like nintendo. The same is true for the music industry rn. you have to strike a balance between performance and playability. I will wind up getting an xbox x for Christmas, but the graphics will be a little less than PC, and i know it. I just can't play a game with a keyboard and mouse, It's a terrible experience.

i play on an xboxs, but it is "optimized" for graphics. in other words, pc are best graphics, and playstation after that. That's good for you tubers and such, but sucks for gameplay... just like nintendo. The same is true for the music industry rn. you have to strike a balance between performance and playability. I will wind up getting an xbox x for Christmas, but the graphics will be a little less than PC, and i know it. I just can't play a game with a keyboard and mouse, It's a terrible experience.
I almost exclusively use a controller for PC gaming except for some pretty specific types of games like top-down action and creation-type games like Civilization. The only big disadvantage is multiplayer FPS, where it’s impossible to compete against even decent mouse & kb players.

VN Store

Back