New York City

Group of people in NYC attack man in wheelchair, steal belongings; citywide robberies rise

Police said the group took off with the man’s backpack, which held an iPhone 13 and $800 in cash.

nyc-man-wheelchair-robbery-assault.jpg

nyc-man-wheelchair-robbery-assault-suspects-split.jpg

Police said they are looking for four individuals in connection to the incident. (NYPD)

Group of people in NYC attack man in wheelchair, steal belongings; citywide robberies rise

Reactions: Pepe_Silvia
Of all the tasteless comments on PF, this is the one that has you worked up? I think you're still mad about the "take things out of context" thread.

You assume incorrect and no bearing on this. Frankly, I am rather proud I did not know the term.

Listen..if you think someone getting shot in the freakin face with a BB gun is funny, then says a lot about you. Call me triggered or whatever.

I am rather triggered about many things these days,

You assume incorrect and no bearing on this. Frankly, I am rather proud I did not know the term.

Listen..if you think someone getting shot in the freakin face with a BB gun is funny, then says a lot about you. Call me triggered or whatever.
Sorry I hurt your feelz.

Like I said, I'm surprised this is the PF comment that has finally upset your sense of decorum. I'll think twice before I fire off any further Christmas Story gifs.

For the third time...I just found it tasteless and stated as such. Peace out

NYC man predicts he’ll Dodge Bail after 3 busts in 36 hours — and he’s right

A Brooklyn homeless man was busted three times in just 36 hours last week, boasting to NYPD cops that he would dodge bail at each turn because he “didn’t have a record.”

He proved to be right.

Agustin Garcia, 63, was charged with robbing two Manhattan straphangers — wielding a knife against one of them — and stealing a beer from a Bronx bodega in rapid succession, prosecutors and law-enforcement sources told The Post.

Manhattan prosecutors twice asked that Garcia be held on bail amid his alleged crime spree, only to be denied by judges.

NYC man correctly predicts he'll dodge bail after 3 busts in 36 hours

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Gang member arrested in Columbia student Davide Giri’s fatal stabbing, attack on tourist

A gang member with a lengthy rap sheet fatally stabbed a Columbia University student, injured a tourist and threatened another man in an unprovoked knife frenzy near the Manhattan campus Thursday night, police said.

The terrifying 15-minute stabbing spree started when Columbia grad student Davide Giri, 30, was knifed in the stomach in Morningside Park just before 11 p.m., police sources told The Post Friday.

Giri stumbled out of the park and collapsed near the corner of West 123rd Street and Amsterdam Avenue, where he was found by cops. He was pronounced dead at Mount Sinai-Saint Luke’s Hospital.

david-giri-columbia-grad.jpg

Davide Giri was a 30-year-old graduate student at Columbia.

suspect-mugshot2.jpg

Vincent Pinkney was identified as the suspect in the stabbing spree.

Columbia University student Davide Giri killed in NYC stabbing

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Bank of America 'tells its workers to “DRESS DOWN“ and not wear anything with the company logo when they head to its Bryant Park office' as crime in NYC surges, with assaults up 15% in the past month

The Bank of America has reportedly told its Midtown employees to 'dress down' and avoid wearing company logos while commuting to the office as New York City experiences a surge in crime.

Senior executives at the Bryant Park location have been encouraging their younger staff to 'dress down' in order to attract less attention as they travel to work, sources told the New York Post.

They have reportedly warned staffers that wearing the company logo or dressing up could make them a target for assault, which is up 15 percent the past month.

51302629-10272073-image-a-17_1638549844344.jpg

Bank of America 'tells its workers to "DRESS DOWN" when they head to NYC's Bryant Park office' | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Boca Vol
Bank of America 'tells its workers to “DRESS DOWN“ and not wear anything with the company logo when they head to its Bryant Park office' as crime in NYC surges, with assaults up 15% in the past month

The Bank of America has reportedly told its Midtown employees to 'dress down' and avoid wearing company logos while commuting to the office as New York City experiences a surge in crime.

Senior executives at the Bryant Park location have been encouraging their younger staff to 'dress down' in order to attract less attention as they travel to work, sources told the New York Post.

They have reportedly warned staffers that wearing the company logo or dressing up could make them a target for assault, which is up 15 percent the past month.

51302629-10272073-image-a-17_1638549844344.jpg

Bank of America 'tells its workers to "DRESS DOWN" when they head to NYC's Bryant Park office' | Daily Mail Online

So dressing up will now be labeled as an example of white supremacy....What if you wore this to work?

halloween_20141951.jpg

Dying Columbia student Cried For Help after being stabbed by reputed Gangbanger

vincent-pinkney-court.jpg

A Columbia University grad student stabbed to death in Morningside Park desperately cried out for help before collapsing, part of a horrifying random attack caught on video, according to new court papers.

“Help, I have been stabbed!” 30-year-old Davide Giri exclaimed as he stumbled off after being fatally knifed in the gut, a criminal complaint filed in Manhattan Criminal Court revealed.

Chilling surveillance video shows Giri, who was from Italy, being approached from behind and stabbed in the Upper Manhattan park near Columbia’s campus shortly before 11 p.m. during a 20-minute rampage that also wounded another Italian man, the document says.

Dying Columbia student Davide Giri cried for help after being stabbed by reputed gangbanger

Reactions: VolFaninFla
62-year-old Man Shot Dead while sitting on park bench in the Bronx

A 62-year-old man was fatally shot in the head while sitting on a bench in the Bronx on Sunday afternoon, cops said.

Robert Brown, of University Heights, was at West Fordham Road and Aqueduct Avenue at around 3 p.m. when two males attempted to rob him, according to police.

At some point during the attempted robbery, one of the men opened fire, and Brown was struck by a bullet, cops said.

He was rushed to St. Barnabas Hospital, where he died.

NYC man, 62, shot dead while sitting on bench in the Bronx

Dying Columbia student Cried For Help after being stabbed by reputed Gangbanger

vincent-pinkney-court.jpg

A Columbia University grad student stabbed to death in Morningside Park desperately cried out for help before collapsing, part of a horrifying random attack caught on video, according to new court papers.

“Help, I have been stabbed!” 30-year-old Davide Giri exclaimed as he stumbled off after being fatally knifed in the gut, a criminal complaint filed in Manhattan Criminal Court revealed.

Chilling surveillance video shows Giri, who was from Italy, being approached from behind and stabbed in the Upper Manhattan park near Columbia’s campus shortly before 11 p.m. during a 20-minute rampage that also wounded another Italian man, the document says.

Dying Columbia student Davide Giri cried for help after being stabbed by reputed gangbanger

Any White people left in NYC deserve every bad thing coming their way.

NYC man Out On Bail for alleged robbery caught on video now wanted for pointing gun at woman

A Brooklyn man out on bail for an alleged robbery of a 68-year-old Citi Bike rider that was caught on video is now being sought by police for allegedly nearly killing a woman, Fox News has learned.

"I got attacked, I got assaulted, I got choked, I got my hair pulled out, I got my nails broken and I got my face swollen," the victim said of Zamori Simmons' alleged Dec. 6 attack. "I'm hurt, and I just want him to pay for what he did."

At the time, Simmons, 22, was free on $20,000 bail for allegedly attacking a stranger July 24.

"First he grabbed his gun, then he followed me into the elevator," the shaken victim told Fox News. "He told me, ‘I should kill you right now because I’m going to jail anyway.'"

As she called the cops, he allegedly snatched her phone and smashed it, then fled, according to police and the victim.

The wannabe rapper has been posting music videos on Instagram while on the run under the account mori_haze. The latest reel went up Thursday.

Screen-Shot-2021-12-10-at-5.21.10-PM.png

Zamori Simmons via Instagram

"I just don't understand how he's free and doing video shoots while police are looking for him," she said.

Surveillance video of the July 24 attack allegedly shows Simmons, wearing a white face mask and a gray sweatsuit, viciously pummel the victim then stomp on his head.

As the man lay motionless on the sidewalk in East New York, Brooklyn, the attacker is seen violently ripping off the victim's necklace and rifling through his pockets before fleeing with the man’s cellphone.

Brooklyn prosecutors requested $100,000 cash bail, but Judge Christopher Robles set $20,000 bond, which was posted Nov. 17, court records show.

NYC man out on bail for alleged robbery caught on video now wanted for pointing gun at woman

VN Store

Back