New York City

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said….”it’s ok if you don’t listen to what I like”.
Lol
I have always said "I like what I like". doesn't matter the artist or the genre. sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. even my favorites have duds, or ones that don't resonate with me.

heck my girlfriend finally found a Taylor Swift song I actually like. I have probably listened to 100 different ones, and only liked the one; but it exists. couldn't tell you the name though.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I have always said "I like what I like". doesn't matter the artist or the genre. sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. even my favorites have duds, or ones that don't resonate with me.

heck my girlfriend finally found a Taylor Swift song I actually like. I have probably listened to 100 different ones, and only liked the one; but it exists. couldn't tell you the name though.
How hard is that.

I could see it being a crime, but domestic terrorism is a step or twelve too far.

if the solution to the problem is telling people to "move along" it shouldn't be anything more than a fine.
the fact of the matter is, in these left wing cities, blocking traffic is fine if the item that you are protesting is considered a "leftist" cause.

Now let's redo all this have a bunch of Trumpers blocking city streets. Watch house fast they would all be thrown in jail.

VN Store

Back