New way too early top 25

Totally forgot about Syracuse…good call. Felecia is a great coach!

I agree, I think she’ll have a pretty tough team and they will get battle tested in the ACC. Might be a completely wrong and they could have a rebuilding year. But she has a great foundation coming with her from Buffalo, a true star in Fair, a better league to play in and she’s added a couple transfers that can play. May add more as well, not sure how much roster space the have left. Definitely the most additions and subtractions in the portal again this season.

2 SEC teams in the top 6, only 1 other in the top 25. Not good for the conference rep.
Selfishly, it will not break my heart if the SEC is down this year. UConn has shown consistently that playing in a weak conference does not necessarily leave you ill-prepared for the tourneys, especially if you play a top notch out of conf schedule. Maybe for once we could get into tourney time without being beaten, battered, and bruised.

Unfortunately, I think it will be tougher than some are predicting when all the new coaches and players get settled in.

Selfishly, it will not break my heart if the SEC is down this year. UConn has shown consistently that playing in a weak conference does not necessarily leave you ill-prepared for the tourneys, especially if you play a top notch out of conf schedule. Maybe for once we could get into tourney time without being beaten, battered, and bruised.

Unfortunately, I think it will be tougher than some are predicting when all the new coaches and players get settled in.
It’s the SEC. A battle should be expected, cause it just means more.

VN Store

Back